2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

if anything, this pushed them up a notch. they weren't winning a damn thing regardless

**And yes, I'm a Clippers fan
We're gonna take out GS in the playoffs this year and injuries will eventually destroy this wannabe GS dynasty. KD is too B made to win a ring. Westcook will win a ring before KD

Word going around that after GSW clears space to sign Durant, Durant is going to have a change of heart like D. Jordan did last year.

You do. Hence why you brought him up.

I've literally been in this thread since the announcement... you're literally the first and only person to bring Kobe up. :lol:

ironic isn't it? :lol:
Exactly ain't nobody worried about kobe. The only time he was brought up was when I joked about him ring chasing. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

if anything, this pushed them up a notch. they weren't winning a damn thing regardless

**And yes, I'm a Clippers fan
We're gonna take out GS in the playoffs this year and injuries will eventually destroy this wannabe GS dynasty. KD is too B made to win a ring. Westcook will win a ring before KD

jMLf2NG.gif

You do. Hence why you brought him up.

I've literally been in this thread since the announcement... you're literally the first and only person to bring Kobe up. :lol:

ironic isn't it? :lol:
Exactly ain't nobody worried about kobe. The only time he was brought up was when I joked about him ring chasing. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

dudes are really burning his shoes and jerseys..... 
laugh.gif
 its not that serious. dudes acting like he smashed they girl or something. 

KD will be one and done in GS after this experiment fails. Livingston and Iggy will be washed next year.

i would have tossed it in the trash. So i can;t blame dude for burning. Blame it on social media.
donate it , give it away or trash it f it. no need to record it.  ....all that extra ish is for attention. i hate this social media generation. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom