2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I don't think this ruins competition in the NBA the NBA has always had a parody "problem" in the last 30 years there have only been 10 different champions.
mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:11107

Darn parodies.

hope yall know another lockout is coming

Howard BeckVerified account @HowardBeck 4h4 hours ago

NBA's failure to project and prepare for cap spike made KD-GSW possible. And NBPA's rejection of cap smoothing made it easier.

El Flaco@bomani_jones 3h3 hours ago

even when they try their best, no one can protect nba owners from themselves.

also, when do we get dan gilbert's sternly worded letter? this is what he wanted to prevent. that lockout is COMEDY now, isn't it?

btw, great job with that lockout to stop super teams and create competitive balance, owners. four years later, it's a two-team league.

Larry Beyince@DragonflyJonez 4h4 hours ago

Lockout's coming. OKC owner gonna say 10 yrs of building was thrown away in one summer by the cap rising. And everyone but Lacob will agree

there's a difference between leaving your team and going to the best team. i faulted lebron for it and kd will get the same judgement.

It's different.

GSW is basically gonna go 76-6 next season. No way they lose more than 6 games.

****** gonna be avg 150pts per game.

It's not different. It's two players taking the easy route to a championship. Nba should just be relabled national ***** association

Howard BeckVerified account@HowardBeck 4h4 hours ago

NBA's failure to project and prepare for cap spike made KD-GSW possible. And NBPA's rejection of cap smoothing made it easier.

also, when do we get dan gilbert's sternly worded letter? this is what he wanted to prevent. that lockout is COMEDY now, isn't it?

btw, great job with that lockout to stop super teams and create competitive balance, owners. four years later, it's a two-team league.

Lockout's coming. OKC owner gonna say 10 yrs of building was thrown away in one summer by the cap rising. And everyone but Lacob will agree

Most of these owners don't even care about the championship though. They just want to max profits. OKC owners didn't build towards anything. They haven't upgraded for years and when they make moves, it's to save money.

I don't want a lockout. Let these ***** play

Last edited:
just played against the warriors on my 2k14 mod... these ****** is murderous
laugh.gif

This!

***** acting like GSW is a team of 5 Hall of famers or something. Klay, Dray and Steph have 6 combined All Star appearances. Good coaching, improvement, good drafting made GSW what they are. And luck as well. Steph ankles being frail allowed for that 11mil contract he has.

Bron created a team that had a Finals MVP and Hall of famer. An All NBA Hall of Famer who just came off a 24/10 season...and they added great role players as the years went on.

Act like golden state didn't just have the best record in NBA history brehs

Last edited:
Sorry, but there's no such as a "easy road" to a NBA championship.

Time and time again it's proven.

I don't think this ruins competition in the NBA the NBA has always had a parody "problem" in the last 30 years there have only been 10 different champions.
mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:11107

Darn parodies.
laugh.gif

If championships really are the only thing that matters (not my opinion but a good amount of people think that) i'm not gonna be mad at players saying **** parity imma get mine.

Last edited:

Howard BeckVerified account@HowardBeck 4h4 hours ago

Mozgov is making more money then steph curry.... I don't understand how this is gs or the nbas fault. The Warriors signed curry to one of the most valuable contracts in recent memory. All this will change in a few years when his contract is renewed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom