2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

What the hell are y'all even talking about?

This is way worse than LeBrons move to Miami.

GSW almost went down as the best team ever. They broke all these records.

Sometimes it's not about having more superstars it's about how the pieces to the puzzles fit. Curry, Klay and Dray fit great.

KD pulled a ***** move to go to a team that doesn't need him to win a championship and when his team is already a contender. They just signed Oladipo too.

Smh.

Lil B needs to chill with this though.

Gotta be before 400
laugh.gif
But im on page 313 though
He's probly on 20 posts per page instead of 30

2K is so far away SMH

Not even gonna play it.

The splash family gonna hit every damn shot because they're gonna be open with KD and Steph holding the ball. Smh.

Klay Steph and KD. 2 are the greatest shooters of all time already. Then you add a 7footer who got handles and can shoot too.

I'm out

What the hell are y'all even talking about?

This is way worse than LeBrons move to Miami.

GSW almost went down as the best team ever. They broke all these records.

Sometimes it's not about having more superstars it's about how the pieces to the puzzles fit. Curry, Klay and Dray fit great.

KD pulled a ***** move to go to a team that doesn't need him to win a championship and when his team is already a contender. They just signed Oladipo too.

Smh.

Lil B needs to chill with this though.

LeBrons ***** *** started all of this. The dude has basically single handedly ruined the NBA

Not even gonna play it.

The splash family gonna hit every damn shot because they're gonna be open with KD and Steph holding the ball. Smh.

Klay Steph and KD. 2 are the greatest shooters of all time already. Then you add a 7footer who got handles and can shoot too.

I'm out
Hell na, it'll be fun to take GS out online. I dig this just for 2K reasons lol

Man, the Heat picked and signed super stars to build a team they didn't have.

The Warriors just added 1 person and are a product of trial and error, draft picks, and good coaching. Haters gonna hate.

View media item 2090941

This!

***** acting like GSW is a team of 5 Hall of famers or something. Klay, Dray and Steph have 6 combined All Star appearances. Good coaching, improvement, good drafting made GSW what they are. And luck as well. Steph ankles being frail allowed for that 11mil contract he has.

Bron created a team that had a Finals MVP and Hall of famer. An All NBA Hall of Famer who just came off a 24/10 season...and they added great role players as the years went on.

Ummmmmm....GSW just finished a 73-9 season, and were in a tightly contested game 7 for the Finals. Please don't start knocking down the Warriors players to spin this narrative :lol: :lol:

If it was that cut and dry, Lebron would have never gotten all that slander
LeBron deserved that slander for how he went about it. The decision, basically having a parade counting his chickens before they hatched.

Lebron has officially ruined competition in the nba. Why even watch the nba for the next couple years if the Warriors are healthy.
Oh no doubt the actual act of the Decision sucked. But when it comes down to it, you had 3 guys who took their careers into their own hands instead of letting management make every decision, and instead of languishing your wfole career putting up numbers, becoming washed, then having owners put you out to pasture. The difference in KD's situation is he left an already good deal, and I felt like they would've at minimum been where they were last year, with a chance to advance. Seems like stuff got cut short.
This is why these decisions don't bother me i'm all for players taking their career into their own hands

Back
Top Bottom