2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

If the Warriors get get jordan hill too it's a God damn wrap. Guy can do exactly what they need him to do.

Last edited:
Roy Hibbert
laugh.gif
Hibbert > Mozgov 

I've won 4 rings as a part of the Thunder in 2K. 2 in 11 and 2 in 16.

Really thought these guys would win at least one together in real life. Kind of sad to see it end like this.

I don't think this ruins competition in the NBA the NBA has always had a parity "problem" in the last 30 years there have only been 10 different champions.

Last edited:
This!

***** acting like GSW is a team of 5 Hall of famers or something. Klay, Dray and Steph have 6 combined All Star appearances. Good coaching, improvement, good drafting made GSW what they are. And luck as well. Steph ankles being frail allowed for that 11mil contract he has.

Bron created a team that had a Finals MVP and Hall of famer. An All NBA Hall of Famer who just came off a 24/10 season...and they added great role players as the years went on.

THANK YOU.

And if you went back in time and read what people were saying about Stephs contract after injury, Draymond and Klay being over paid, LOL. Warriors deserve everything they got

Me and my friends having a debate on being loyal to a team and being a player fan. What do you guys think, can you be a loyal laker fan and still rep a player on another team? 

This!

***** acting like GSW is a team of 5 Hall of famers or something. Klay, Dray and Steph have 6 combined All Star appearances. Good coaching, improvement, good drafting made GSW what they are. And luck as well. Steph ankles being frail allowed for that 11mil contract he has.

Bron created a team that had a Finals MVP and Hall of famer. An All NBA Hall of Famer who just came off a 24/10 season...and they added great role players as the years went on.

THANK YOU.

And if you went back in time and read what people were saying about Stephs contract after injury, Draymond and Klay being over paid, LOL. Warriors deserve everything they got.

If the Warriors get get jordan hill too it's a God damn wrap. Guy can do exactly what they need him to do.

TRUTH. Didn't know he was on the market, loved him when he played in LA. Some players just need the motivation on the right team, I think he's one of those players.

If it was that cut and dry, Lebron would have never gotten all that slander

LeBron deserved that slander for how he went about it. The decision, basically having a parade counting his chickens before they hatched.

Lebron has officially ruined competition in the nba. Why even watch the nba for the next couple years if the Warriors are healthy.

Oh no doubt the actual act of the Decision sucked. But when it comes down to it, you had 3 guys who took their careers into their own hands instead of letting management make every decision, and instead of languishing your whole career putting up numbers, becoming washed, then having owners put you out to pasture. The difference in KD's situation is he left an already good deal, and I felt like they would've at minimum been where they were last year, with a chance to advance. Seems like stuff got cut short.

Last edited:
In today's NBA, a lot of you are not realizing how impossible this Warriors team will be to guard now. Durant could play point forward and never have to face help defense.

Outside of some questionable transactions to make the Cav's even better, injuries are the only possible thing stopping at least 2 or 3 championships in a row.

Back
Top Bottom