2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Can't knock him for a tweet 7 years back but man... what a crazy move.

Exactly, **** changes.

OKC was gonna be stuck exactly where they were. 2nd best team in the conference to GSW for the next few years. 2nd best doesn't get you anything.

OKC was going no where unless it was by some miracle.

BS...they were a game away from da NBA finals..or did we forget da 3-1 lead?

soon as i saw that free agency special on ESPN bout GSW not having to let go of anything serious to obtain Durant i knew it was a wrap...

The hate all boils down to people hatin players making decisions for themselves. We want them to be owned by management. We don't like it when superstars make good basketball decisions.

If it was that cut and dry, Lebron would have never gotten all that slander

add a center that can defend the rim and they will be straight. nothing is guaranteed but they have the best odds. they went to 7 games against the champs and now add kd . i feel sorry for all the other teams in the nba right now. the only other team besides the cavs that couldve beaten the warriors were the thunder and now that is over. thunder will  be a 6th seed at best now. russ cant lead a team.

Going to be interesting situation with Russ. Wonder what type of player he is going to be without any other threat on the team. He is going to get doubled every time. If he can still pull off 20-30ppg, Russ is best PG in league

giphy.gif

If it was that cut and dry, Lebron would have never gotten all that slander

LeBron deserved that slander for how he went about it. The decision, basically having a parade counting his chickens before they hatched.

Lebron has officially ruined competition in the nba. Why even watch the nba for the next couple years if the Warriors are healthy.

Once Bogut went down so did the Warriors. They just got outrebounded like crazy and the Cavs were eating in the paint. Yes adding KD is scary, but idk how it solved any of their problems.
They scored 97 points in game 5, Harrison Barnes had 5 points on 14 shots, most of those wide open.

Barnes had zero points on 8 shots in game 6. Zero points on several wide open shots.

As a team they scored 89 in game 7, Barnes had another poor showing on, again, wide open shots.

I think KD solves a big problem for the Warriors.

Man, the Heat picked and signed super stars to build a team they didn't have.

The Warriors just added 1 person and are a product of trial and error, draft picks, and good coaching. Haters gonna hate.

View media item 2090941

This!

***** acting like GSW is a team of 5 Hall of famers or something. Klay, Dray and Steph have 6 combined All Star appearances. Good coaching, improvement, good drafting made GSW what they are. And luck as well. Steph ankles being frail allowed for that 11mil contract he has.

Bron created a team that had a Finals MVP and Hall of famer. An All NBA Hall of Famer who just came off a 24/10 season...and they added great role players as the years went on.

Back
Top Bottom