2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Its a whole series man. Sure if your 4th option gets a hot its a plus. GS blew it by chucking 100 3s a game. Now they're gonna chuck even more.

GS too talented to not win one. But you guys are making it seem like it'll be a cake walk. Lots of luck is involved in winning too.

Last edited:
Down the stretch, a steph/durant p&r is like...How do you even defend that with klay dray and Iggy surrounding them?

Good lort

‏@Isaiah_Thomas
If you use the warriors in 2k17 your automatically weak lol.

laugh.gif
seriously
This the only thing that bothers me 
laugh.gif
 everyone was already using GS but now I feel like you gonna go 50 games all vs GS

Same as the dudes in FIFA who only use Barcelona and Real Madrid 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
DLo :lol: this kid is funny man. He more worried bout having to playing against GSW in 2k than real life

haven't been this disgusted since Malone came to the Lakers or bron to the heat. hated both teams but the warriors may outdo them.

i hope lil b and lil boom team up for an epic **** kd and curry duet.

Down the stretch, a steph/durant p&r is like...How do you even defend that with klay dray and Iggy surrounding them?

Good lort

That's what I think people are missing. Cleveland was so effective of steph because they were able to double on the p&r. Now a defender has to choose between leaving curry one on one or leaving kd. Team are basically going to have to say **** iggy and let him do whatever and trust he won't beat you.

Duncan is old

But even at his old age he was very important to the spurs defense last year. Spurs defensive rtg lowkey fell off a cliff when duncan missed extended time. Replacing duncan with pau will make them significantly worse on that end.

Back
Top Bottom