2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

:rofl:

So petty.

Diss song is dope though :smokin

Maybe this will shine light on if they were ever really fans.

Last edited:
Respect Livingston for opting in. How could he miss the season that's about to unfold for the Warriors. Plus, seems a little late to be opting out

Once Bogut went down so did the Warriors. They just got outrebounded like crazy and the Cavs were eating in the paint. Yes adding KD is scary, but idk how it solved any of their problems.

Yeah because barnes not hitting a shot to save his life didn't affect anything.

Ofcourse it did. But i give the Cavs more credit to exposing their weakness than because Barnes missed shots. You dont blame a 4th option for losing a Finals series.

The hate all boils down to people hatin players making decisions for themselves. We want them to be owned by management. We don't like it when superstars make good basketball decisions.

Bron aint no Madara FOH
1317885556_lil-b-based-god-o.gif

Once Bogut went down so did the Warriors. They just got outrebounded like crazy and the Cavs were eating in the paint. Yes adding KD is scary, but idk how it solved any of their problems.
Yeah because barnes not hitting a shot to save his life didn't affect anything.
Ofcourse it did. But i give the Cavs more credit to exposing their weakness than because Barnes missed shots. You dont blame a 4th option for losing a Finals series.
Cavs fans and NBA pundits say JR Smith being hot or cold is the reason the Cavs win or lose a game, and he's the 4th option, so yes you can

They were literally daring barnes to shoot wide open shots and they were not falling. You can't do that now with Durant and you can't double curry on the screens now as well. I don't know how you could think this doesn't change anything.

Back
Top Bottom