2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Wade's highest offer is only $10 million this year? If so, that's just wrong.

he can only blame himself though. Really. I don't really feel sorry for him. How does he expect, for someone with so many miles, his team to give him $20M?

Gotta get that money.

I mean, if Pau can get $20Ms and Parson injured *** can get $25Ms... I don't see why not.

Hell, even Jeremy Lin is getting $12Ms. :lol:

This is not the same as Lebron going to the Heat.I told my uncle that KD is not going to get 50% of the hate Lebron received.People are just really jealous of Lebron.Its not just about Basketball.Most people that aren't from around Cleveland just don't like him.Plus he's a real Alpha.KD is real live Beta.Could you imagine Jordan going to the Pistons after losing a 3-1 lead in a series.This is a bad look all around for KD,s legacy.Sad part about it,is that they will still lose to the Cavs next year.Cavs have the experience of winning a chip together against the Warriors.The Warriors are going to go through the BS who team does it belong to drama.After watching KD come up short at the end of games over and over.I wouldn't want him on my team at all.Hell give you huge numbers through out the game.But when it comes to pressure situations to score in the final few seconds,or last minute.Hes a no show.Hes not a good at the end of a game player like Jordan,Lebron,Pierce,Isiah,Magic.Im a fan of the game.And KD is not a pressure player by any means.Hell give you 30-40 easily,and then disappear in the final minutes.After Cleveland beats them again with KD LBJ will for real be the goat.

View media item 145564

Last edited:
Lebron left to play with certain people and so did KD. The circumstances surrounding which team was worse or better when they left doesn't matter. They did the same thing. Peoople still wanna give Lebron a pass for that.

both you and him are sounding annoying and deterring from the thread.

take your little makeout session to PMs.

You're one of the better posters in this thread too but you are really sounding sophomoric.

just ignore him.

absolutely correct. But you know sometimes, things need to be said. Can;t stand dudes who are irrelevant clowning others.

You know you've been there before. We are all guilty.

Lebron left to play with certain people and so did KD. The circumstances surrounding which team was worse or better when they left doesn't matter. They did the same thing. Peoople still wanna give Lebron a pass for that.
I find it disingenuous that what KD did is somehow worse than what LeBron did.

Cuban helping out the Warriors. Taking Bogut into the Mavs cap space.

:lol: at the Mavs having the Warrior rejects.

Half of the surrounding area is the ocean.... what do you have against water?

Nah man, have you been there? It looks like Iraq. Literally scrap all around the stadium. I'm talking about the area directly around it. The freeway is on one side, Oakland airport is on the other. Its an absolute wasteland. I go to SF for work at least once every two months, and i fly to Oakland airport every time because there are so many delays going into SF. Each time, i shake my head and wonder how this is allowed.

Wade just isn't what he used to be. Lebron can call Wade all he wants, doesn't mean he's gonna be as much help as he was in Miami.

I hate you because you weren't swallowed

I hate you because your soft

I hate you because you have thumbs

I hate you because you have a data connection

I hate you cause because I'm entertaining you

yes, thank you for the entertainment. Now that you've said this, all is good. I knew you had to be trolling.

Happy 4th of July.

Depth is important but we saw Miami make a run in 2011 with both Haslem & Miller injured. W/o those 2, players 4-12 were all on the vet min or 2nd round contracts like Chalmers.

It didn't work out that year, but that primarily fell on Bosh & Bron's pedestrian offensive efforts. This GSW team has more fire power & a better offensive system so I don't see most of their stars struggling all at once like that.

very minor concern IMO.

But they won 2 out of 4, and it wasn't easy.
... Because they had less firepower & inferior coaching than this Warriors roster & staff.

Players 7-12 on that roster won't be the reason they win.

40pages of negativity on KD this is worse than Bron going to Miami the haterade is real so is the same folks that bashed Bron to form the big 3 and KD to form the big 4 [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I find it disingenuous that what KD did is somehow worse than what LeBron did.

I respect KD for doing this. Bruh wants a ring and knows this is the best way to get one. People want everybody to do it by themselves or just wish for people to come to their team and have management build a team around a player. I find it to be stupid that more decisions like thos doesn't happen. People chase that paper instead of making the smart basketball decision.

Last edited:
I mean, if Pau can get $20Ms and Parson injured *** can get $25Ms... I don't see why not.

Hell, even Jeremy Lin is getting $12Ms. :lol:

but theres nobody out there that need a SG willing to give him the money. Anybody who wants Pau isn't looking at a SG.

I can't even explain Parsons. All i can say is perhaps owners just want to hang with the dude.

Back
Top Bottom