2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

People don't understand this is completely different than what Lebron did.
Lebron created a Big 3. Miami didn't just come off a Championship season, they were trying to build one.
KD created a Big 5 and is joining a team who made it to the Finals the year before with the best regular season in NBA history and won a Championship the year before that.
Lebron was trying to create something. KD is joining something that's already been established.

Last edited:
I don't get it... You're upset that the arena is in a place that you actively go to because you don't like dealing with San Francisco? Am I reading that correctly?

No, what I was asking, in the original post, is where are they putting the new stadium? I responded by saying its a dump. And it is. Nobody will dispute that. The fact that i don't fly into SF is because the airport is almost always delayed whenever i fly in (due to the fog) so i fly into Oakland to get to my destination quicker.

You're reading into to this a little too much. I just wanted to know where and if they were getting a new stadium.

Got it.

Google + Wiki is telling me its going to be on third & 16th street

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chase_Center_(San_Francisco)

actually in SF, huh? Thats good. Someone told me it was going to be in Santa Clara, like the Niners stadium, and i thought that was just ridiculous.

Yup, it's in SF. Gonna be by UCSF/Mission Bay. It's a HUGE project for the bay area IMO. Great venue, business center, can hold tons of events...great for the area. Can't wait. It's called the Chase Center. Going to have shopping, restaurants, etc. Hell, maybe even a ferry service.

Last edited:

I really wanna see how teams try to defend GS
laugh.gif
Curry still a liablity ofensively. Green is not that good of a scorer so its only Klay and KD.
A 30+ ppg on 50-40-90 shooter who has to be defended from the halfcourt line is an offensive liability? I would ban you if I could.

I hate you because you weren't swallowed

I hate you because your soft

I hate you because you have thumbs

I hate you because you have a data connection

I hate you cause because I'm entertaining you

yes, thank you for the entertainment. Now that you've said this, all is good. I knew you had to be trolling.

Happy 4th of July.
I hate you because you weren't swallowed

I hate you because your soft

I hate you because you have thumbs

I hate you because you have a data connection

I hate you cause because I'm entertaining you

yes, thank you for the entertainment. Now that you've said this, all is good. I knew you had to be trolling.

Happy 4th of July.

:lol: :lol: what is going on

I find it disingenuous that what KD did is somehow worse than what LeBron did.

It's not. It's actually the same exact thing. It is what it is.

If y'all don't stop saying these situations are the same. :lol: Lebron did not go to the team that beat him. I've always supported KD but this is a punk move. Straight up.

The new arena in SF is going to be an absolute nightmare getting to compared to oracle

I'll be happy. I'm in South Bay and Oracle is a nightmare. I'll only go to weekend games.

The SF stadium will have BART/Cal-Train, can't wait, drinking on my way to the game :smokin

dam you lol im coming from richmond. I cant just go to games willy nilly i gotta plan this a week in advance now

Last edited:
What are yall taking about? :lol:

LeBron's situation was the same lol. Went went to a team with 3 HOFers (Wade, Bosh, & Allen)

Y'all acting like Bron went to the Utah Jazz

People don't understand this is completely different than what Lebron did.
Lebron created a Big 3. Miami didn't just come off a Championship season, they were trying to build one.
KD created a Big 5 and is joining a team who made it to the Finals the year before with the best regular season in NBA history and won a Championship the year before that.
Lebron was trying to create something. KD is joining something that's already been established.

Wade can't get more than 10 mill.But cats like Parsons and Conley out here getting paid Lebron and Kobe numbers.When was the last time Parsons played a full season healthy,ill wait.Stephen Jackson put Teams on blast for giving Parsons all that bread over and over.

Back
Top Bottom