2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Half of the surrounding area is the ocean.... what do you have against water?

Nah man, have you been there? It looks like Iraq. Literally scrap all around the stadium. I'm talking about the area directly around it. The freeway is on one side, Oakland airport is on the other. Its an absolute wasteland. I go to SF for work at least once every two months, and i fly to Oakland airport every time because there are so many delays going into SF. Each time, i shake my head and wonder how this is allowed.

The new arena in SF is going to be an absolute nightmare getting to compared to oracle

Time too see dominoe effect this has now
Dallas, smh...dork deserves better but Cuban getting what was coming to him
Ppl forget he was *****ing about the cp3 deal too

Does OKC match offers for waiters now?

76ers got their PG

Andrew Heaney [emoji]10004[/emoji] @Heandog8

.@KDTrey5 winning a title with GSW would be like losing your virginity to a hooker. Congrats! #legacy

11:22 AM - 4 Jul 2016
What's wrong with that? It's quick, easy and you get it done by a professional 
laugh.gif

Dudes are all in their feels though. Only thing that could make this better is KD pulling a Deandre and staying with the thunder 
roll.gif

Half of the surrounding area is the ocean.... what do you have against water?

Nah man, have you been there? It looks like Iraq. Literally scrap all around the stadium. I'm talking about the area directly around it. The freeway is on one side, Oakland airport is on the other. Its an absolute wasteland. I go to SF for work at least once every two months, and i fly to Oakland airport every time because there are so many delays going into SF. Each time, i shake my head and wonder how this is allowed.

I don't get it... You're upset that the arena is in a place that you actively go to because you don't like dealing with San Francisco? Am I reading that correctly?

Suck my whole ****
Casper might not know much about Basketball, but no need for insults about his sexuality
Time too see dominoe effect this has now
Dallas, smh...dork deserves better but Cuban getting what was coming to him
Ppl forget he was *****ing about the cp3 deal too

Does OKC match offers for waiters now?

76ers got their PG
Waiter is gone to Philly

Anyway good move by Dubs and Nike
Nothing is guaranteed until they win the ring though
Anything could happen during a season

I don't get it... You're upset that the arena is in a place that you actively go to because you don't like dealing with San Francisco? Am I reading that correctly?

No, what I was asking, in the original post, is where are they putting the new stadium? I responded by saying its a dump. And it is. Nobody will dispute that. The fact that i don't fly into SF is because the airport is almost always delayed whenever i fly in (due to the fog) so i fly into Oakland to get to my destination quicker.

You're reading into to this a little too much. I just wanted to know where and if they were getting a new stadium.

I'll be happy. I'm in South Bay and Oracle is a nightmare. I'll only go to weekend games.

The SF stadium will have BART/Cal-Train, can't wait, drinking on my way to the game :smokin

actually in SF, huh? Thats good. Someone told me it was going to be in Santa Clara, like the Niners stadium, and i thought that was just ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom