2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Block member feature works well.

I don't blame you. Hurts to get pummeled every 2 minutes.

But hey, your franchise is valuable though!!
both you and him are sounding annoying and deterring from the thread.

take your little makeout session to PMs.

You're one of the better posters in this thread too but you are really sounding sophomoric.

just ignore him.

Last edited:
Stop trying to draw parallels to bron going to Miami. The dubs ain't going to have Carlos arroyo running point next year.

Wade's highest offer is only $10 million this year? If so, that's just wrong.

he can only blame himself though. Really. I don't really feel sorry for him. How does he expect, for someone with so many miles, his team to give him $20M?

Gotta get that money.

If I'm the Warriors, I'm going with Dwayne Dedmon as the starting center. Athletic, predictive in limited minutes, good shot blocker.

Maybe Miles Plumlee takes a paycut?

At least it wasn't the Heat. Get your paper n ring (s) KD. :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not the same as Lebron going to the Heat.I told my uncle that KD is not going to get 50% of the hate Lebron received.People are just really jealous of Lebron.Its not just about Basketball.Most people that aren't from around Cleveland just don't like him.Plus he's a real Alpha.KD is real live Beta.Could you imagine Jordan going to the Pistons after losing a 3-1 lead in a series.This is a bad look all around for KD,s legacy.Sad part about it,is that they will still lose to the Cavs next year.Cavs have the experience of winning a chip together against the Warriors.The Warriors are going to go through the BS who team does it belong to drama.After watching KD come up short at the end of games over and over.I wouldn't want him on my team at all.Hell give you huge numbers through out the game.But when it comes to pressure situations to score in the final few seconds,or last minute.Hes a no show.Hes not a good at the end of a game player like Jordan,Lebron,Pierce,Isiah,Magic.Im a fan of the game.And KD is not a pressure player by any means.Hell give you 30-40 easily,and then disappear in the final minutes.After Cleveland beats them again with KD LBJ will for real be the goat.

:x

View media item 2090854

Last edited:
This is a smart move by KD. Anybody who thinks otherwise is on their feelings and just salty.
I wouldn't use Smart as the word but I'm not going to knock that man for doing what (key word and only thing that matters) HE THINKS is best for him, and his family.

I hate this, but it is what it is.

I just hope for his sake he doesn't regret this, he definitely has to live with the results either way.

Good luck KD honestly, I wish you health from now until careers end but....

I hope you never win **** though unless you come back to OKC after failing in GSW, and win here, otherwise F word your whole prosperity as it relates to vs OKC.

Thunder Up still

Last edited:
Thunder should put Westbrook on trading block. They ain't going anywhere in the West. Maybe they can get Brandon Ingram from the Lakers.

this will be real tough to do though. Westbrook is looking for his time to be courted. Who's going to give up much knowing he's probably a tough signing?

I feel like the heat would trade some guys for him. Maybe dragic and some other guys for him. I think teams would trade for him such as the heat or lakers. the dude can play with them for a year and the teams can try to convince him to play there throughout the year.

Thunder should put Westbrook on trading block. They ain't going anywhere in the West. Maybe they can get Brandon Ingram from the Lakers.
Give up Ingram for Russ, then he leaves in the offseason and you just lost one of the most talented prospects in recent history for absolutely nothing.

Russ will not be traded to a non-playoff team for that reason. I highly doubt he gets moved at all because you'd have to give up a ton to get him & he can just leave in a few months & you're left with nothing.

So we don't respect players who go to teams to win rings (LeBron, KD), we don't respect players that are old and ring chase (Karl Malone, Gary Payton, Jermaine O'Neal :lol:), however we laugh at players who never won (Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley, Reggie Miller).

So in theory, MJ, Kobe, & Magic are the only ones to be respected.

Don't forget Duncan.....

But yeah...it is what it is. People and their storylines and sht :lol:

This is not equivalent to Lebron to Miami.

This is Lebron going to Boston after 09'

Even Lebron couldn't do no sucker nonsense like that

Interested in seeing Russ lead his own squad but damn. I thought I was done posting for the off season but this was shocking. Nobody expected kd to go anywhere

when is the Warriors new stadium being built?

The Oracle is just awful, and the surrounding area is baffling. I can't believe two pro franchises play there.

Half of the surrounding area is the ocean.... what do you have against water?

Back
Top Bottom