2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Paul Pierce [emoji]10004[/emoji] @paulpierce34

If u can't beat um join um
1f914.png

12:42 PM - 4 Jul 2016

This the same guy who wanted to get traded from the celtics to the nets?

Same dude who chose to sign in LA for a coach who talked his way out of contract in Boston

**** Paul Pierce

Last edited:
when is the Warriors new stadium being built?

The Oracle is just awful, and the surrounding area is baffling. I can't believe two pro franchises play there.

Follow
Jeff Goodman [emoji]10004[/emoji]@GoodmanESPN
One NBA executive just texted me: “Everyone is basically playing for second now. Including LeBron.”
11:47 AM - 4 Jul 2016
573 573 Retweets 423 423 likes

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Lebron just gonna win anyways
This the same guy who wanted to get traded from the celtics to the nets?

Same dude who chose to sign in LA for a coach who talked his way out of contract in Boston

**** Paul Pierce
Right. His whole Brookyln team was supposed to be cheese. They hav 5 allstars  starting

Dat Denial...

C'mon man, how quickly y'all forgot.... Don't y'all remember? Not 5, not 6, not 7

THEY KNEW they were gonna be a Super Team. They weren't assembled out of thin air.

They gathered all the pieces to make it to the Finals and win a Championship.

Their record in the previous season is irrelevant.

Yea they tried to to gather pieces to make it to the finals. Durant joined a squad that just went to the finals back to back :lol:
Not to mention they're coming off the best record in NBA history. So no what lebron and what Kevin did are two different things. The heat needed lebron to make it to the finals, the Warriors were already at that point before durant, so stop it :lol:

This is not the same as Lebron going to the Heat.I told my uncle that KD is not going to get 50% of the hate Lebron received.People are just really jealous of Lebron.Its not just about Basketball.Most people that aren't from around Cleveland just don't like him.Plus he's a real Alpha.KD is real live Beta.Could you imagine Jordan going to the Pistons after losing a 3-1 lead in a series.This is a bad look all around for KD,s legacy.Sad part about it,is that they will still lose to the Cavs next year.Cavs have the experience of winning a chip together against the Warriors.The Warriors are going to go through the BS who team does it belong to drama.After watching KD come up short at the end of games over and over.I wouldn't want him on my team at all.Hell give you huge numbers through out the game.But when it comes to pressure situations to score in the final few seconds,or last minute.Hes a no show.Hes not a good at the end of a game player like Jordan,Lebron,Pierce,Isiah,Magic.Im a fan of the game.And KD is not a pressure player by any means.Hell give you 30-40 easily,and then disappear in the final minutes.After Cleveland beats them again with KD LBJ will for real be the goat.

So we don't respect players who go to teams to win rings (LeBron, KD), we don't respect players that are old and ring chase (Karl Malone, Gary Payton, Jermaine O'Neal :lol:), however we laugh at players who never won (Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley, Reggie Miller).

So in theory, MJ, Kobe, & Magic are the only ones to be respected.

Back
Top Bottom