2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Now I know how the bad guys must feel whenever the Avengers adds one more superhero.

On some, dog this isn't fair type ish

Last edited:
With the Knicks sucking for all these years they are still the #1 franchise in the NBA

They are currently a better team than your Lakers and was actually able to have a productive off season because they finally were able to present players with an opportunity to win some games

Y'all didn't get anybody y'all went after cause you have nothing. Derozan who's from there didn't even consider signing with you guys

The glory days are over b

The Lakers suck now just deal with it

You probably put mayonnaise on a hot dog you weirdo

Don't talk to me

Are you celebrating this fact B?

Really, thats was your retort? They are the #1 franchise in the NBA? Winning 40+ three seasons since 2000 is cool though? Alright, just making sure. You're weaker than KD.

Again, in case you can't read, I'm not even a Laker fan cornball.

I bet you leave in Hartford claiming NY. You aint a NY fan.

I apologize to any real NY fan in here. All of this is directed at this man. I secretly want the Knicks to turn it around. MSG Network is one of my biggest clients and i need them to be successful. Plus, the playoffs are just better with big market teams succeeding.

This guy really did go with the we are the #1 franchise in the NBA route. Dude making banners for his bedroom with "We're #1 franchise in the NBA" written in crayon.

Thunder should put Westbrook on trading block. They ain't going anywhere in the West. Maybe they can get Brandon Ingram from the Lakers.

this will be real tough to do though. Westbrook is looking for his time to be courted. Who's going to give up much knowing he's probably a tough signing?

4 of the top 15 players on one team

Get ready for the older generation to come out even stronger now about today's game.
**** what they got to say
Bron gonna need a draymond suspension, curry and klay in foul trouble in the 1st qtr and KD foot injury. Refs can't even help this *****.

Dubs needing another top 3 star to win again though :lol:
They don't really need it.

But they got it :lol:

With the Knicks sucking for all these years they are still the #1 franchise in the NBA

They are currently a better team than your Lakers and was actually able to have a productive off season because they finally were able to present players with an opportunity to win some games

Y'all didn't get anybody y'all went after cause you have nothing. Derozan who's from there didn't even consider signing with you guys

The glory days are over b

The Lakers suck now just deal with it

You probably put mayonnaise on a hot dog you weirdo

Don't talk to me

Are you celebrating this fact B?

Really, thats was your retort? They are the #1 franchise in the NBA? Winning 40+ three seasons since 2000 is cool though? Alright, just making sure. You're weaker than KD.

Again, in case you can't read, I'm not even a Laker fan cornball.

I bet you leave in Hartford claiming NY. You aint a NY fan.

I apologize to any real NY fan in here. All of this is directed at this man. I secretly want the Knicks to turn it around. MSG Network is one of my biggest clients and i need them to be successful. Plus, the playoffs are just better with big market teams succeeding.

This guy really did go with the we are the #1 franchise in the NBA route. Dude making banners for his bedroom with "We're #1 franchise in the NBA" written in crayon.
Well he ain't lying the Knicks are the most valuable NBA franchise

indifferent.gif

Except one is way different than the other
The only thing that's different is the fact that KD was defeated by the dubs. They both essentially went to teams where they knew they'd have the best chance to win a championship. So pretty similar actually. Both are **** made moves. Lebron couldn't beat the Celtics so he joined two future hall of famers. KD couldn't beat the Dubs, so he joined forces with the MVP.

Silver for the Win [emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji]

I'm torn. I'm still rocking with KD, and I want him to have success, but the Thunder are still my team.

I know if he doesn't win FMVP, slander will be at an all-time high. Maybe even higher than Lebron Summer '11.

Well he ain't lying the Knicks are the most valuable NBA franchise

Great. He can claim that with pride when that has nothing to do with him. Dolan should care about that, not him.

If anything, its even more pathetic. Your team is the most valuable franchise yet haven't won more than 40+ in more than 3 years since 2000?

The Cowboys of the NBA. Great title to hold

The only thing that's different is the fact that KD was defeated by the dubs. They both essentially went to teams where they knew they'd have the best chance to win a championship. So pretty similar actually. Both are **** made moves. Lebron couldn't beat the Celtics so he joined two future hall of famers. KD couldn't beat the Dubs, so he joined forces with the MVP.

No just no

Miami wasnt coming off two straight finals appearances and 73 wins b. Stop

Back
Top Bottom