2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

:smh: I loved KD. This **** just made me so sick tho. Y'all enjoy the festivities today.

Not sure how I feel about this. :lol:

Bron got lambasted for heading to MIA, but it isn't like he joined a team that just set a record for most wins.  

This is totally different and sets an entirely new precedent for the "Big ____" thing.  These fools got a "Big 4" now. :wow:

klay and draymond are not big

Give Klay a team, please.

Give him the Kings, build around him.

Call me crazy, my favorite two players in the league are D'Ratgelo and Klay. I wanna see Klay flourish

Heel D'Ratgelo is helping us get rid of Nick Young, I ain't mad

All this does is prove how much better Lebron is than everyone else in the league...so good that KD and GS knows their only chance of beating him is building a super squad.

lol lebron fans quick to run the campaign any chance they get

BRON still gonna slam the door on their *** again. KD couldn't manage playing off one star now he has to mesh with THREE? Nope. Wouldn't be surprised if they collapse in the conference finals.

Who does GSW have to move now? Bogut and Barnes?
Barnes can take his garbage behind to the Mavs now.... shooting 2-24 in the finals at one point

:lol: You mean the same dude that got his coach fired after a 30 point loss to Dubs? And who loss last year to the Dubs?

God, this championship really got y'all ****** up.

It's these new cats posting in here that were nowhere to be found Friday until now, bandwagoning sack biters

Sports fan narratives are crazy.
Yep.

I'm still in shock that KD actually went and did this and can understand why some people would feel some type of way about him joining a 73 win team who just eliminated him from the playoffs, but I can't be mad at his decision. 

He put himself in the best position possible to win a ring, same with Bron.

Now it doesn't guarantee that he will get one next season, like Bron's first year in Miami but it's difficult to see how that doesn't happen.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
You mean the same dude that got his coach fired after a 30 point loss to Dubs? And who loss last year to the Dubs?

God, this championship really got y'all ****** up.
What happened when Bron had a healthy squad though? Exactly.

Nothing makes me happier in life than to see people embrace their inner villian and turn heel. Durant showed signs all season of the heel turn but this is the best day ever. I can't stand the Dubz but this news made my day. The only thing that would make this day better is if there are ribs at the cookout.

Back
Top Bottom