2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Honestly wouldn't even mind Wade leaving to link up with Bron again all in the name of not letting team USA lite win it all :lol:

Their fans would be even more insufferable tenfold and infinitely worse than Lakers fans during any of their runs :x :x :x

Remember when the NBA blocked the Chris Paul trade because they'd be too powerful?

Good times

Golden State has gone from media darlings to villains in one fell swoop. From Aiesha chirping, to Draymond's kung fu panda impressions and now this. Welcome to the Dark Side....

Let's kill the effing word Beta. Please let that word die. Most of the cats in here posting beta are the same dudes that if push came to shove they would not fight sleep if their lives were on the line. Friendlier than a box of puppies.

Now, KD was never the guy to need shine, so his game fits right in with the Dubs, like the game becomes easier for him. Plus his presence takes pressure off of Wardell because he's fragile, this was the most humbling experience of his life, the finals. This makes perfect basketball sense.

I can't believe he really did it.

No other team in the league can even dream of competing with them.

Unbelievable.

Wonder what LeBron does next offseason.

Maybe go to the Clippers? I have no idea.

Golden State has gone from media darlings to villains in one fell swoop. From Aiesha chirping, to Draymond's kung fu panda impressions and now this. Welcome to the Dark Side....
Dudes were media darlings man.

Game 6 changed everything. 
laugh.gif
 Although Draymond was pushing them that way anyway.

How stupid are you guys saying that the Warriors are going to drop off now
Goddamnit they just got a SECOND top 3 player. You need to wash your face and exfoliate

Lol some of you ****** sound legitimately hurt by this.

According to yall, KD been a beta for years now and a choker that gets bailed out by Westbrook. Steph is the most overrated player who's also a choker.

So what are yall mad at about?

Bogut sets the tone on defense. Do you not watch basketball? Clogs the lane and makes the right passes on offense.
Its not in any way shape or form comparable to the Cavs missing their 2nd and 3rd highest scorers for an entire series.

Don't pull that "do you not watch basketball" crap on me.

Back
Top Bottom