2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I'm happy as hell to see him leave OKC. That team is done, team will leave OKC in ten years and go elsewhere.

I don't think the Warriors win it next year, might not even make the Finals. I think there's not enough ball, too many egos and chemistry issues.

Watching people burn jerseys and shoes is hilarious. The KD hate is real now and it's comedy. I love it.

If Lebron joined OKC before KD decision to leave, I'd be a little disgusted at that stacking.

Does KD to GSW sit well w/ all GSW fans?

Yes. 94.1% of all GSW fans just started following hoops when Jeremy Lin was there representing the Asian community.

Relationships are important people!
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) July 4, 2016

bron calling big brother for help?
nerd.gif
All bets are off..Melo and Wade coming

If Warriors are Avengers then Cavs are Justice League if they get Wade. :smokin

I'm happy as hell to see him leave OKC. That team is done, team will leave OKC in ten years and go elsewhere.

I don't think the Warriors win it next year, might not even make the Finals. I think there's not enough ball, too many egos and chemistry issues.

Watching people burn jerseys and shoes is hilarious. The KD hate is real now and it's comedy. I love it.

Took you about 45 minutes after the announcement to have your first hot take. Impressive.

Welp. Next season is a wrap.

Lebby should send the Warriors a thank you card for choking away the Finals because he just won his last ring.

If Lebron joined OKC before KD decision to leave, I'd be a little disgusted at that stacking.

Does KD to GSW sit well w/ all GSW fans?

Yes. 94.1% of all GSW fans just started following hoops when Jeremy Lin was there representing the Asian community.

Totally fine with the KD signing. It was this or Harrison. I'm also a A's fan and watching teams pick us apart cuz we were poor as hell has left me zero empathy. I'm all in now for a super dynasty.

Bron got lambasted for heading to MIA, but it isn't like he joined a team that just set a record for most wins.
More importantly, he didn't join a team or star players that ever beat him. For all the talk there was about him joining his "rivals" Wade and Bosh in 2010, they never met in the playoffs once prior to him coming to Miami.

But in the case of Durant, the ink of the L the Warriors stamped on his forehead in the conference finals isn't even dry yet and this dude signed with them. 
laugh.gif

There have been many ***** moves in the history of the NBA, but Durant's is by far the worst.

Still, as ***** as this move is, he won't get any backlash for it by the media or the general public. Because:

A - He is not in the same category of greatness as LeBron. The highest he could've ever been is top 20, maybe top 15 all time, whereas LeBron is going for the GOAT, which he probably won't get but he will be top 3

B - People just want to see LeBron lose by any means necessary so they'll let this slide. Sucks for them that LeBron already sealed his legacy by beating a 73 win team, which the Warriors won't match next season, with or without Durant.

Last edited:
Lol some of you ****** sound legitimately hurt by this.

According to yall, KD been a beta for years now and a choker that gets bailed out by Westbrook. Steph is the most overrated player who's also a choker.

So what are yall mad at about?

Valid questions [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom