2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

All this does is prove how much better Lebron is than everyone else in the league...so good that KD and GS knows their only chance of beating him is building a super squad.

Sea manup aint in this thread,

But this is all his fault in a sense. Y'all ****** that put rings on such a pedastal this is the result

I really wished he either stayed or went to Boston. If Durant wanted to get looks, Boston would have been a perfect fit for him. :smh:

LeBron with another cakewalk to the finals. :smh:

Durant was always stuck at #2, even with this being the Decision 2.0 :lol: :smh:

Wait until he goes back three years later to OKC to try to win them something.

I hate this.

Lebron also left his hometown team and did it on National TV.

oh, the hometown team that couldn't get anyone to come to Cleveland and help him? (I.e. Amare, Bosh)

And who cares about the National TV part. You guys are a bunch of babies letting that affect your opinion about an athlete.

It wasn't your ex-girlfirend who went on tv to blast you.

Some of you are cornier than the corniness you hate Lebron for

Not sure how I feel about this. 
laugh.gif

Bron got lambasted for heading to MIA, but it isn't like he joined a team that just set a record for most wins.  

This is totally different and sets an entirely new precedent for the "Big ____" thing.  These fools got a "Big 4" now. 
eek.gif

BRON still gonna slam the door on their *** again. KD couldn't manage playing off one star now he has to mesh with THREE? Nope. Wouldn't be surprised if they collapse in the conference finals.

Who does GSW have to move now? Bogut and Barnes?

After about 10 pages of complaining, not 1 single person in here brought up any basketball reason why he shouldn't..

It's all emotions.. "legacy, beta, this, that"

He went where it made the most sense from a basketball standpoint...just like Jerry West said, he went from working very hard for shots in okc, to just immediately getting easier shots in gsw...

The way that offense runs in gsw kd fits it PERFECTLY...
Literally the best post in this thread.... some of ya'll need to read what Jerry West said to Durant.... it was straight facts

All this does is prove how much better Lebron is than everyone else in the league...so good that KD and GS knows their only chance of beating him is building a super squad.

:lol: You mean the same dude that got his coach fired after a 30 point loss to Dubs? And who loss last year to the Dubs?

God, this championship really got y'all ****** up.

If Lebron joined OKC before KD decision to leave, I'd be a little disgusted at that stacking.

Does KD to GSW sit well w/ all GSW fans?

Back
Top Bottom