2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I don't see how silver happy about this..another small market team loses...There no way a superstar player goes to OKC without being drafted...And now Westbrook will likely leave now too..how can you spin this to that fanbase who have been loyal since the team got there..selling out every night.

OKC by all accounts did everything a small market team had to do..drafted amazing and still going to lose their players..small market GMs will not be happy.

Last edited:
After about 10 pages of complaining, not 1 single person in here brought up any basketball reason why he shouldn't..

It's all emotions.. "legacy, beta, this, that"

He went where it made the most sense from a basketball standpoint...just like Jerry West said, he went from working very hard for shots in okc, to just immediately getting easier shots in gsw...

The way that offense runs in gsw kd fits it PERFECTLY...

Yep.

If someone offered you an easier way to do your job, would you take it?

KD messed me up on this one. His averages will drop, he won't have to work as hard to win, and he may even throw off the balance of the team. You hate to make comparisons to Bron, but Bron's Miami move was a perfect piece to a puzzle. He fit in.....hate it or not it worked. I think it's equally disrespectful to what the Warriors have built. A 73-9 team does not need a top three player when they already have 3 top 15 players and a sick bench. They just need to defend better and KD will not offer elite defense.

If Bron gets one more killer on the Cavs, none of this will matter anyway.

he's gonna fit perfectly. those open 3s that harrison gets, is all his. gm will be easier for him and he is in a system that will put him in great position to accomodate his skills

We need villains. LeBron is gonna be playing anti-hero for the rest of his career now. Roles change constantly in sports.

I'm sort of glad he left with how Bennett stole the team from Seattle and wack branding they gave the team but to go to the dubs , should of came to the eastern conference and made it more live .

After about 10 pages of complaining, not 1 single person in here brought up any basketball reason why he shouldn't..

It's all emotions.. "legacy, beta, this, that"

He went where it made the most sense from a basketball standpoint...just like Jerry West said, he went from working very hard for shots in okc, to just immediately getting easier shots in gsw...

The way that offense runs in gsw kd fits it PERFECTLY...

GSW basketball is ball movement and fast pace. Durant's game works perfect for this squad.

Back
Top Bottom