2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

But we couldnt get CP3 cause 'Basketball Reasons'. Ok.

Hate lakers by all means but so much truth here. Curry,Klay and durant :x. This a damn 2k my team type of team now :x

I can't wait for Westbrook play them so he can go at that weak *** durant for this, hope Westbrook kill him everytime they play

That revisionist memory/history is something else man
I don't agree with either decision but these dudes were free agents. They can go wherever they want to. They didn't come to the rockets so I not overly emotional one way or the other

what if teams dont trade for bogut???
teams gonna have a lot of leverage

bogut changing his twitter profile :lol:

Last edited:
Lebron didnt join the Celtics in their prime. Or the Pistons. Or w.e team was always smacking him.

KD just joined a 73-9 team. A team that just went to back to back Finals. This is completely different.

Last edited:
If you don't think Bron was the best player on that Miami team you're playing yourself.

Lebron didnt join the Celtics in their prime. Or the Pistons. Or w.e team was always smacking him.

KD just joined a 73-9 team. This is completely different.
Dudes just acting delusional. Bron's move and KD's move are in completely different atmospheres.

After about 10 pages of complaining, not 1 single person in here brought up any basketball reason why he shouldn't..

It's all emotions.. "legacy, beta, this, that"

He went where it made the most sense from a basketball standpoint...just like Jerry West said, he went from working very hard for shots in okc, to just immediately getting easier shots in gsw...

The way that offense runs in gsw kd fits it PERFECTLY...

Stephen A is mad because, he is making him and his 20 years or work look bad, and whoever was giving him info steered him all the way to the left.

KD messed me up on this one. His averages will drop, he won't have to work as hard to win, and he may even throw off the balance of the team. You hate to make comparisons to Bron, but Bron's Miami move was a perfect piece to a puzzle. He fit in.....hate it or not it worked. I think it's equally disrespectful to what the Warriors have built. A 73-9 team does not need a top three player when they already have 3 top 15 players and a sick bench. They just need to defend better and KD will not offer elite defense.

If Bron gets one more killer on the Cavs, none of this will matter anyway.

Back
Top Bottom