2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

We are going to have another lockout for sure. Bron has had the best summer ever. Wins a championship for cleveland and Beta Durant replaces him as the most hated player in the NBA.

I think he'll opt out after 1 year... Either he wins a chip easily and goes the way of LeBron and tries to win one for OKC down the road or **** don't work out and they can't share the ball and he opts out and maybe goes back to OKC

Everybody playing with the warriors in 2K now :lol:

Just a few years ago it was my low key team to use

I'll use Minny instead now :pimp:

KD 
pimp.gif

He goes anywhere else its cool but this ***** went to the dubs. Smdh problem with todays society dude just set that example for all then young dudes that its ok to take the easy way out and its ok to ride on other peoples coat tails. Imo this hurts that teams and individual players legacy. This is wayyyyy worse then the heatles. These fboys arent warriors theyre the ugh life is hard we lost you lost lets be friends tye **** foh durant. Lowkey Imstill rockin the kd7 global games for the 4th but **** dude :rofl:

Lebron done went and ended up the good guy again. 
laugh.gif

OKC might have to unload Russ and hope they get "gifted" the 1 pick like Cleveland and NO.

KD show me he's no longer beta. Should showed the balls to do the unpopular move.

Joining a team that won three finals in '15 and was up 3-1 in '16 is not a hard decision. It's the easiest one, which is the probably

Like i've said a million times, Westbrook will be a Laker next year. No team should trade for him. Lakers should keep all of their pieces and sign him outright next year. Any player they do trade should be used to fill rolls to complete a team around Westbrook.

I'll continue to bash KD, but you never know if Russ told KD of his intentions. If KD felt Russ was not committing one way or another, KD having second thoughts is understandable.

You still a fake though

Man if y'all thought the NT GSW fans were unbearable before.......:lol:  :smh:

@OneTrust
 and @dland24
 and a few others excluded.

Appreciate the shout out homie.

Man, I'm not even fully awake right now but I'm more shocked than excited. Really thought there was little chance he would come over. If we thought there was pressure last year to win it, pressure is really on now.

Back
Top Bottom