2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

we all knew KD was beta, but as a w's fan, he'd would just need to be the 4th best player. :
hat

Last edited:
A few things from my perspective

1.) This doesn't happen if Seattle could've kept the Sonics.
2.) I think if they go to the finals Bron might be in trouble.
3.) This wipes Bron's "Decision" slate completely clean.
4.) Bron now is the hero for going back to the Land, and winning, KD is heel for leaving an organic organization

The funny thing about this is that if the Warriors would have won the championship Durant wouldn't have joined the Warriors

Stephen A. roasting him right now on ESPN
laugh.gif

Lebron went to Miami to play with his boys and create something. A dynasty. HE wanted to run the league with his peoples and did. Still does today.

I still ***** with KD but this is puzzling from a few angles. :smh:

Everybody playing with the warriors in 2K now :lol:

Just a few years ago it was my low key team to use

I'll use Minny instead now :pimp:

Nah B tier 3 teams all day. +2 win bonus plus the satisfaction of how shook your opponent is after you break that a** :lol:

The longer this goes, the more likely it is he leaves to the Warriors IMO.

If the plan is to announce it on The Players Tribune...is it really to say you're staying with the same team you've been on for 9 years, and will most likely do it all over again next offseason? IDK.

There's plenty of whispers from people in the know that suggests he's leaning to the Warriors or seriously considering it.

Oklahoma wanting a 2nd meeting to get the last word in...ehh. Doesn't inspire a lot of confidence there.

I think sleeping on it and giving it some hours might be to wrap his head around the ramifications of his decision.

IDK just freestyling here. Right now this "feels" like those couple of days and hours before LBJ left Miami for Cleveland. It's kind of got that same vibe.

Well well well :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rose in a Knicks Jersey
Lebron back in a Cavs Jersey
Joe Johnson in a Jazz Jersey
Rondo in a Bulls Jersey
Horford in a Celtics Jersey
Pierce in a Clippers Jersey
Durand in a Warriors Jersey

If you wouldve told me this was going to happen a couple years ago I would've called you insane

Not watching anything outside of my sixers next season. Basketball is so too heavy the sport is gonna suck

This is no way in comparable to what LeBron did... All he did was join 2 other good players

KD joined a former rival of his :smh:

This won't work out though... Not enough basketballs to go through Dray, Steph, Klay & KD

Bron joined a 48 win team that got eliminated in the first round

KD is joining the winningest team in league history that was defending its championship and was 1 game away from repeating

This is way way worse

Back
Top Bottom