2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

There's only one ball that goes around. How is Everyone going to get touches?

Seattle thanks KD?

Russ could care less. Ya acting like russ aint ginna leave as well

Crazy to know if he stayed in OKC one more year and then left, this wouldn't be an issue.

The whole "Boston is racsit thing" is so ridiculous as if that would play a factor in anything.

tell that to chris webber, rasheed wallace, jermain o neal, kg, and all the players who were in their prime who listed that as a factor of not going there.

not having a major free agent signing there for 3 decades says alot

but hey maybe al horford signing changes that

Last edited:
shocked, confused, exited, all at the same time.

Durant , Steph, Klay, Iggy, Shawn, Bogut, Draymond, OMG

Bruh they got rid of Barnes and upgraded the SF position something serious

ol sissy *** boy

easily the best offensive talent in the league with an unreal physique and he decides to go from a leader to a follower

man **** KD till the casket drop

I pray westbrook drops 60 on them in a blowout win for his first game back to okc

Man if y'all thought the NT GSW fans were unbearable before.......
laugh.gif

mean.gif

@OneTrust  and @dland24  and a few others excluded.

Thanks KD for reaffirming you were who I thought you were. Soft *** *****.

I knew you just didn't have it in you to win it without having to jump on a top team. Enjoy winning your first run and experiencing it with a team that already one won and been there, done that. You truly won't ever have that feeling of winning a ring and having it feel special like Lebron did, like Kobe did, like the GOAT did.

You soft son.

It was always said Durant and Westbrook just tolerated each other, and that the front office said just make it look good for the public. And at the first chance Durant was gone. Recalling newspapers articles (Mr. Unrealiable) and catering to him was not enough. Westbrook is gone next and no stars are going to OKC ever again unless they draft well.

Back
Top Bottom