2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I think it bodes well for OKC because right now he's under the ether and he's been sold on leaving.

After he sleeps on it, he will be like "what the hell was I about to do"

Basically, if he announces it right now, OKC would be looking for a new SF.

They should be thankful he's sleeping on it.

"When did you decide?

I think I decided this morning. I mean, I decided this morning I went day to day. I wake up one morning, it's this team. I wake up another morning, it's this team. And it's a process that I felt it was I may feel like this is the best opportunity for me or not the best opportunity for me.

But this morning I woke up, had a great conversation with my mom. Once I had that conversation with her, I think I was set.

So the last time you changed your mind was yesterday?

The last time I changed my mind was probably in my dreams. And when I woke up this morning I knew it was the right decision."

-Lebron James

I dun goofed 
roll.gif

Too much internet and Free Agency one day. Stall me out bros. 

In a few years this contracts will all be the norm, so it won't feel as outrageous. There's salary comparison tools out there to see what these contracts would look like based on the previous years' cap and it's far more reasonable.

If they announced they signed players for 4 years and a % of the salary cap, it wouldn't sound much different than last year. 

The biggest difference is pretty much every team has extra money to play around with, so we're just seeing so many contracts being thrown out.

That's why I gave the example of what Crabbe's contract would be in the 2006-07 season. He probably would have been overpaid at $9.5 million then, and he's probably overpaid now. But, NEWSFLASH: NBA GMs are dumb and have been overpaying dudes since the beginning of time. That will never change.

Jimmy doesnt look interested/doesn't know how to play off the ball.

Rondo is probably going to looking ******* awful. I'd be surprised if he's still in Chicago after the all star break.

@IAmDPick Source: Brooklyn, Allen Crabbe agree 4-year, $70 million deal. Portland will not match.
Brooklyn cleaning up free agency.
Invest a first round pick into the guy, he shows tons of promise when he gets run, and you don't even give him a 2nd contract?

I think it bodes well for OKC because right now he's under the ether and he's been sold on leaving.

After he sleeps on it, he will be like "what the hell was I about to do"

Basically, if he announces it right now, OKC would be looking for a new SF.

They should be thankful he's sleeping on it.
How you feel about it overall? If he were to leave how do you think you'll react

A-friend has to be tired of this. Ready for it to be over I'm sure. Either put him out of his misery or let him live

can Barnes break the $3M per mark, even in this market. Should be able to. Played 12 years and earned $23M. Thats rough in basketball terms

13 years, 10 of which have been spent playing for each team in the Pacific Division: Suns, Lakers, Kings (twice), Clippers (twice), Warriors

Back
Top Bottom