2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Wow what the hell are the Sixers doing? They definitely should have offered Crabbe that same contract. We better start making some damn moves.
indifferent.gif

Wow what the hell are the Sixers doing? They definitely should have offered Crabbe that same contract. We better start making some damn moves.

They're playing 5 bigs at all times this year should be lit.

what was Seth's qualifying offer?

I feel like I'm missing the trollness from him. Seems like a bunch of you guys like him or I'm missing something

once the cap jumps again, we gonna be saying crabbe for 17M really aint that bad
watch a guy like quincy acy get 3yrs/74M when his time comes

17m aint nothing when the cap is gonna be that high.

Last edited:
Legit 92.7% of the guys who signed this off season aint worth what they received

Basically. Its terrible, Mozgov getting paid, Biyombo, cmon. :lol:

Straight laughable. The Warriors effect. They think they can get 1-2 players and become a surprise team like the Dubs so they throwing money around. :lol:

Legit 92.7% of the guys who signed this off season aint worth what they received

Yeah but comon 17 mil? I understand the inflated #s but jesus they way overpaid imo. Didnt they offer TJ 50 mil too? Theyre gonna be stuck at the bottom for a long time

It's all relative to the cap, with the added caveat that teams are willing to overpay a little right now, knowing the cap is going to jump insanely high next year as well. Crabbe's new annual salary is equivalent to about a $9.5 million salary ten years ago.

Basically. Its terrible, Mozgov getting paid, Biyombo, cmon. :lol:

Straight laughable. The Warriors effect. They think they can get 1-2 players and become a surprise team like the Dubs so they throwing money around. :lol:
what a dumb explanation, there's more money being made and available so players are being paid more, and stars will be paid even more. Not sure what's so hard to understand.

kd should do like lebron. go get your rings for a few years with another team then go back to okc and bring a title there and retire

what a dumb explanation, there's more money being made and available so players are being paid more, and stars will be paid even more. Not sure what's so hard to understand.

For real. They have to hit a floor, 89% of the cap that jumped high. Now, I agree that it's hard to swallow what some of these dudes are getting paid, but when you got Brewsters millions, you just throw it out. Not too many good players on the market anyway. If you have no big moves planned, gotta just spend it to hit that threshold and move on.

Next year is going to be CRAZY

Last edited:
For real. They have to hit a floor, 89% of the cap that jumped high. Now, I agree that it's hard to swallow what some of these dudes are getting paid, but when you got Brewsters millions, you just throw it out. Not too many good players on the market anyway. If you have no big moves planned, gotta just spend it to hit that threshold and move on.

Next year is going to be CRAZY
You don't have to just sign players and overpay to hit the floor though.

I played for CCA out of VA beach, he was at norte dame.

Malcolm played for McDonough and Towson Catholic (Melo's old HS). Him and Donte Green were actually on the same team. And he played with Team Melo and Baltimore Select for AAU.

Good to see dude get his shot. He's been grinding overseas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom