2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

In a few years this contracts will all  be the norm, so it won't feel as outrageous. There's salary comparison tools out there to see what these contracts would look like based on the previous years' cap and it's far more reasonable.

If they announced they signed players for 4 years and a % of the salary cap, it wouldn't sound much different than last year. 

The biggest difference is pretty much every team has extra money to play around with, so we're just seeing so many contracts being thrown out.

kd will never go to boston. never.

al horford stuck in beantown. they musta put a gun to his head and told him sign

in a few years they gonna make a lifetime movie about it. Horford's Horror

shocked he left ATL. He could have got 1 more year and $23M more to stay. Does he really think someone is going to offer him $23M when he's 35?

Shoot, on second thought, maybe in these times he can

I'm not one for predictions, but the fact that he won't just make the decision tonight and announce it does not bode well for OKC.

:rofl: :rofl: barnes to kings. Did they build a new arena? Should just play in a big *** tent cause this shows just gonna be a circus.

kd will never go to boston. never.

al horford stuck in beantown. they musta put a gun to his head and told him sign

in a few years they gonna make a lifetime movie about it. Horford's Horror

shocked he left ATL. He could have got 1 more year and $23M more to stay. Does he really think someone is going to offer him $23M when he's 35?

Shhot
Royce Young says its down to the dubs and the warriors.

Say what?

can Barnes break the $3M per mark, even in this market. Should be able to. Played 12 years and earned $23M. Thats rough in basketball terms

I'm not one for predictions, but the fact that he won't just make the decision tonight and announce it does not bode well for OKC.
I think it bodes well for OKC because right now he's under the ether and he's been sold on leaving.

After he sleeps on it, he will be like "what the hell was I about to do"

Basically, if he announces it right now, OKC would be looking for a new SF.

They should be thankful he's sleeping on it.

Basically. Its terrible, Mozgov getting paid, Biyombo, cmon.
laugh.gif

Straight laughable. The Warriors effect. They think they can get 1-2 players and become a surprise team like the Dubs so they throwing money around.
laugh.gif
Stop complaining boi. Most of the deals have been good. Only bad ones is the Tyler Johnson and Hill deal

Back
Top Bottom