2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Still don't know why newspapers write headlines like that, if you have a superstar like a Durant or a LeBron you gotta treat them like royalty as sad as that sounds
Especially if they weren't born in the same city, Cleveland is just a special case

Durant ain't ever signing with the Thunder again if he leaves lol -typo :tongue:

Last edited:
For real. That's why my girl Adele tells her friends each a diff lie, and then when the lie leaks she knows who the rat is and kicks them out of camp.

Bet nobody in her camp has loose lips at this point in her career.
This is how the league flushed the leak out aka Joe Dumars.

No

They only could veto the cp3 deal because the league owned the hornets and was trying to sell the team to perspective buyers
And this is what people forget or just choose to flat out ignore.

Still don't know why newspapers write headlines like that, if you have a superstar like a Durant or a LeBron you gotta treat them like royalty as sad as that sounds
Especially if they weren't born in the same city, Cleveland is just a special case

Durant ain't ever signing with the Thunder if he leaves lol

Trade Iggy OR Bogut and free 11 mil. Theyd rather keep Iggy. Keep Livingston and Barbosa while letting Barnes and Ezeli go. Use Damion Jones to replace Ezeli and McCaw to replace BRush. J Thompson was waived in Januaru iirc.

Trade Iggy OR Bogut and free 11 mil. Theyd rather keep Iggy. Keep Livingston and Barbosa while letting Barnes and Ezeli go. Use Damion Jones to replace Ezeli and McCaw to replace BRush. J Thompson was waived in Januaru iirc.
They ain't trading iggy wasn't he a part of the recruitment? Barbosa can be signed without eating cap or na?

Oh didn't know about Thompson lol

@WojVerticalNBA Sources on @TheVertical: Sacramento plans to rescind the qualifying offer on Seth Curry, allowing guard to become unrestricted free agent.
Time to cash in.

So whenever you guys play ball whether it's a league, tournament or pickup game if there's a group of some of the best players out there that all want you on their team badly and you know the team would be unstoppable with you on it do you guys say "nah I'm gonna stay with the same team that can't get past them where the other best player on our team plays iso ball and might leave next season and leave me by myself"....?

So whenever you guys play ball whether it's a league, tournament or pickup game if there's a group of some of the best players out there that all want you on their team badly and you know the team would be unstoppable with you on it do you guys say "nah I'm gonna stay with the same team that can't get past them where the other best player on our team plays iso ball and might leave next season and leave me by myself"....?
Perfect comparison imo

I'm looking at the player's girl, and if she is remotely close to Ros funny last name, I'm going there. Plus I'm going where they share the ball.

Go to Philly and play off Simmons.

Correct answer :pimp:

We do have enough money where we could literally sign Bron, KD and Wade right now to play with Simmons, Embiid, Timothe, Saric, Noel, Covington and Bayless :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom