2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

If KD goes to GS, they better not lose....unless the Cavs happen to not make the finals... then I'll root for whoever comes out the east lol

David AldridgeVerified account
‏@daldridgetnt
Wizards bring over one of the better guards in Europe in Tomas Satoransky for three years, $9 million, per sources.

Tomas Satoransky balled out in that Euro Tourney last year.

He should be a good addition to the Wizards.

KD going to the Warriors seeming like a legit possibility based on all these leaks is mind "bottling" to me.

Absolute chaos in the NBA not seen since Lebby went to Miami.

Ailene Voisin ‏@ailene_voisin 5m5 minutes ago
One reason OKC folks should be nervous about Durant phone chat with GSW advisor Jerry West: The Logo closed the deal for Shaq-to-LA in '96.

For real, I'd like to see KD staying in OKC one more year

OKC roster is deep

kd wanna play heel, but he really aint ready for that backlash
if he turns, lebron gonna be face again and w's the new nWo

my gut feeling is he stays in okc with a 1 yr deal and see what russ does

Last edited:
If Durant chooses GS it's totally different than LeBron to Miami.

When LeBron & Bosh teamed up with Wade they had Joel Anthony & Carlos Arroyo starting. Those 2 obviously made the Heat an instant championship contender but the team as a whole still had some needs.

The Warriors are coming off a championship, the best regular season of all time, & already have 3 of the top 15 players in the world.

Ailene Voisin ‏@ailene_voisin 5m5 minutes ago
One reason OKC folks should be nervous about Durant phone chat with GSW advisor Jerry West: The Logo closed the deal for Shaq-to-LA in '96.
The Logo tells me to go somewhere, I'm going. Even if it's Hell. Aint like I'm not already on my way there 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Some the Lakers are 8 years from being competitive again. I want to see it. Do it Kevin. Go full heel.

In for the KD slander if he goes West :lol: :pimp:

Seasons gonna be beyond lit though if that goes through...

It's gonna be incredible when after all that,dude still ends up being Mr. 2nd place :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom