2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Would like to see what type of stats Russ would be putting all season if Durant is not there.

I still think they make the playoff without durant just off the force of Russ da gawd.

If KD joins GSW, I'll gain so much respect for that dude.  

Dude just wants to win and cement his legacy.  Plus he gets to pocket some extra dollars for dabbing with the tech moguls and put the Bay Area on to Nike.

KD is the real MVP.

Shawn Kemp coming out of retirement to sign with Brooklyn, I heard they'll sign anybody for the vet minimum.

Dude just wants to win and cement his legacy.  Plus he gets to pocket some extra dollars for dabbing with the tech moguls and put the Bay Area on to Nike.

KD is the real MVP.

Nike wins

Quote:

KD is the real MVP.
grin.gif

OKC never suffered to draft durant. they were gifted a team with a young durant and westbrook. KD don't owe **** to thunder fans or that city :pimp:

Would like to see what type of stats Russ would be putting all season if Durant is not there.

I still think they make the playoff without durant just off the force of Russ da gawd.

27/8/7 on bad percentages, and a lot of turnovers.

Team will win like 40-45 games

It's a given that the will boo but they have no basis to. He owes them nothing.

Well he gotta pay off his child support money

For as irresponsible as he was with women, he was actually pretty responsible with his money. Ever heard his name in the news for missing a child support payment? Nope. He's on top of it.

27/8/7 on bad percentages, and a lot of turnovers.

Team will win like 40-45 games

seems fair.

would end up 5th in the West and get sweep in the first round by Durant and GSW :lol:

Last edited:
Do the OKC fans boo if he does leave? I'm going with yes.
I'm booing him and I aint even a fan. ***** def catching that slander. But as long as Bron never wins another ring I'll mostly let it slide. He'll still be a beta but it's **** bron over everything.

Back
Top Bottom