2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

@ShamsCharania Jamal Crawford has agreed to a three-year, $42M deal to return to the Clippers, league sources tell The Vertical.
DOC RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVERS

@daldridgetnt Jamal Crawford returns to Clippers (@sam_amick first). Three years, $42M, partial guarantee third year, per source.
Some protection for the Clips.

Still don't know why newspapers write headlines like that, if you have a superstar like a Durant or a LeBron you gotta treat them like royalty as sad as that sounds
Especially if they weren't born in the same city, Cleveland is just a special case

Durant ain't ever signing with the Thunder again if he leaves lol -typo :tongue:

Yea I don't understand why local papers slander their own players.

It's cool for maybe ESPN or another city's papers to do it...but you got to stick with your dudes

KD's one of those dudes who's extra sensitive to slander too.

So whenever you guys play ball whether it's a league, tournament or pickup game if there's a group of some of the best players out there that all want you on their team badly and you know the team would be unstoppable with you on it do you guys say "nah I'm gonna stay with the same team that can't get past them where the other best player on our team plays iso ball and might leave next season and leave me by myself"....?

If my team had them dead and then we choked and lost. Then my team adds a good defender and good scorer (Vic) I'm staying and beating them next year. That's just me.

nerd.gif

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 2m2 minutes ago
Clippers' initial offer to Jamal Crawford was 1-year, $12 million. After further negotiations, they reached the 3-year, $42 million deal.

J-Craw's agent did a heck of a job

Back
Top Bottom