2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Apparently doc was essentially pressured into that deal once cp blake dj and austin all heard about the 1 yr 12 million dollar deal

So whenever you guys play ball whether it's a league, tournament or pickup game if there's a group of some of the best players out there that all want you on their team badly and you know the team would be unstoppable with you on it do you guys say "nah I'm gonna stay with the same team that can't get past them where the other best player on our team plays iso ball and might leave next season and leave me by myself"....?

ya hooping at the Y and comparing it to the league? :lol:

I could care less about all these dumb *** narratives sports fans come up with. I wanna see KD in the Bay. Lebron already proved when you win ppl forget about all the **** they talked.

The Logo tells me to go somewhere, I'm going. Even if it's Hell. Aint like I'm not already on my way there :lol:  

Dog I'm dead hell? :lol:

:lol: :rofl:

CmeEa5lW8AAOBJ_.jpg

:wow: :frown:
This makes me sad for some reason :frown:

So whenever you guys play ball whether it's a league, tournament or pickup game if there's a group of some of the best players out there that all want you on their team badly and you know the team would be unstoppable with you on it do you guys say "nah I'm gonna stay with the same team that can't get past them where the other best player on our team plays iso ball and might leave next season and leave me by myself"....?
Perfect comparison imo
Garbage comparison.

NBA vs YMCA, one you play for more than yourself, the other you play for yourself

I can't wait for the sport to just outgrow the salary cap. 
Just change the composition if you want to Cap it.

That Player A can only make x% OF CAP is stupid.

If I want to use 100 mill cap to pay Lebron 80 and the other guys 20, I should be able to do that.

Last edited:
was russ part of the recruitment team for okc? or did they just bring in ownership and presti?

was russ part of the recruitment team for okc? or did they just bring in ownership and presti?

Just owner and GM

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 9m9 minutes ago
Among those representing OKC in Sunday's final face-to-face pitch to Kevin Durant, sources said, were GM Sam Presti and owner Clay Bennett

If you want to pay stars more, pay them more

There should be two salary caps

One for stars

And one for scrubs

Just owner and GM

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 9m9 minutes ago
Among those representing OKC in Sunday's final face-to-face pitch to Kevin Durant, sources said, were GM Sam Presti and owner Clay Bennett
That's news? Lmao I'd hope they'd be present and not skyped in

Back
Top Bottom