2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Heart-Disease-Risk-Factors-and-Heart-Attack-Signs.jpg

:smh: at people thinking any NBA players would live anywhere near where most of the murders occur
They'd be in the loop or northern suburbs, far from the major violence
So :lol: to the people that think thats what would deter FAs from coming here.
It's the reputation of the front office, plain and simple

Do you know what stigma is? Think about what im saying? Listen man im here right now. I dont want to hear what cnn and fox news tells u about our murder rate..people are dropping like flys up north right now just like west/south.. I personally can name 5 victims within the past 4 months. Im saying being in chicago period is a factor. The stigma alone is keeping tourists out. Sad to say when ppl think of chicago they think of gangs/murder now days unfortunately. I goto cali or anywhere and say im from chi. You would be shocked at the responses ive got.

All i said was its a factor. No nba player can go out in chi like they go out in LA or other citys. But of course its the bulls front office reputation. Thats a given

slick vitale slick vitale

Last edited:
mean.gif
at people thinking any NBA players would live anywhere near where most of the murders occur
They'd be in the loop or northern suburbs, far from the major violence
So
laugh.gif
to the people that think thats what would deter FAs from coming here.
It's the reputation of the front office, plain and simple
Nah fam...apparently KD is looking at living in O-Block if he comes to the Bulls. 

chilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I've counted exactly none of it.

I just want him to learn how to hoop now that he's less explosive. He's still one of top 5 athletes at the position

If Ainge traded for all these pics and the best he gets out of it is role players & a borderline All Star :rofl: :rofl:

Nba players living in the places were murders occur. I love this thread arrest.

Nah fam...apparently KD is looking at living in O-Block if he comes to the Bulls. 
:lol: nobody said theyll live near the war. But who wants to live in the city that has the war? Point blank you can not live and go out in chi like you do in LA being a high profile millionaire.

I94 and Lake shore drive shootings are a regular thing now. Murder is spread throughout now. Not just south/west.

Last edited:
:lol: nobody said theyll live near the war. But who wants to live in the city that has the war? Point blank you can not live and go out in chi like you do in LA being a high profile millionaire.

I94 and Lake shore drive shootings are a regular thing now. Murder is spread throughout now. Not just south/west.

cant do it in new york either. starbury at the light, cleanthony,

where did paul pierce get poked up?

Bradley for Love :x

Bradley's D on guards in the playoffs would benefit Kyrie and the Cavs much more than what Love provides.

Love is just a bad fit fo the Cavs.

Celtics should lowball Cavs with #3 and Marcus Smart for Love :lol:

All I'm hearing is Celtics are going for Noel, Okafor or Embiid :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom