2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

sign Howard and Knicks fans hoping it was 2011
laugh.gif

How does this prevent them from getting younger? Rose and Lopez are the same age. Calderon is in his mid 30s. Grant is about to turn 24 which is a bit old for a 2nd year guy.
Because they traded Grant, who was a first round pick.

Again, they gave up not much and got a pick back so I'm not hating on the Knicks for this.

@JD617 I hear you. I'm always looking to see what he pulls off next and the C's are keeping the info tight as usual.

I heard it could be between Noel and Jah, but Philly is hesitant to deal Noel as of right now. Philly supposedly wants Dunn really really bad. I know Noel is only under control for 1 more year before his number jumps, but that's something to seriously consider if you're Ainge...

Jah is a bad fit.

He is restricted I see.

What about C.Lee?
I think C Lee is cool, plus he plays defense and has Finals experience.
Not sure what he did in that 5 game series at the age of 23 means in 2016, but yeah...

Let's not 'eem go back and check on that Finals experience either.
Superman pin, too.
roll.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif

**** you too bro.

I've been a Knicks fan for a few hours since hearing the Rose trade, and now this god damn bum Howard may be coming. Life is too short for such nosense

Lopez is better than Rose at this point. Bulls needed a starting C. Grant is a piece they really coveted and would've taken him last year had Portis not fell to them. Calderon is...Calderon, but as far as I know they can let him go to free up $6 million in cap space.

Thing is..Chicago will always have to build through a draft..Even if we almost had peices to attract free agents down the line they will not come. No nba player want to be here. Weather murder and much more is unattractive to nba players. Eddie curry treatment etc..

Its going to be a whole lot of years before we make noise..We looking at Nocioni. Ben Gordan days are upon us

Which is the reason why I slandered him as much as people slandered Lebby. I got sick of hearing about how great dude was, how he's BYKE, how a healthy Rose team would beat every team.

Yeah i agree man thats why I feel like the slander is warranted cuz of the cocky fans. Now they blaming it on the owner and GM etc. Nah...they just couldn't compete and had the chances too with a good coach, players and more. Bulls just came up short on the court. Stop complaining...

Now im hearing Bulls fans saying Melo should of came to Chicago and none of this would be happening...MAN Please :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom