2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I wanted to see rose perform for a contract.. I guess ill be watch ny..

D rose single handedly revived chicago basketball and that is truth..

Him being drafted alone brought the whole city back to basketball. That night he was drafted..everyone at bars screaming like we just won another ring.. We thought we had just drafted the next Jordan..He gave us hope and revived our organization from the Nocioni/ben gordan days..

Just a shame we came up short. But theres no doubt about it that Derrick Rose single handedly revived Chicago basketball and brought hope for a ring back to this city. Watching him play those prime years made me love watching my team again man so I respect him as a player for that.

Did Noah and Rose have issues or was it just Butler and Rose?

I wouldn't mind adding Noah.

Yeah i agree man thats why I feel like the slander is warranted cuz of the cocky fans. Now they blaming it on the owner and GM etc. Nah...they just couldn't compete and had the chances too with a good coach, players and more. Bulls just came up short on the court. Stop complaining...

Now im hearing Bulls fans saying Melo should of came to Chicago and none of this would be happening...MAN Please :rofl:

This, too many people are Rose fans rather than Bulls fans. Bulls had their chances but sometimes you just don't win. Same "fans" crying about Thibs were accusing him of wearing his players down.

You can't be serious.
Do you know whats going on here? It is a factor for sure. Tourists wont come for a week. Why would millionaires want to station there family here. Add that in with our front offices terrible reputation and its a wrap. Chicago is unattractive to FA's all across the board.
Didnt they tie up eddie curry family in his own house? Or am i mistaken.

Last edited:
Do you know whats going on here? Tourist wont come for a week. Why would millionaires want to station there family here. Add that in with our front offices garbage reputation and its a wrap. Chicago is unattractive to FA's all across the board.
Didnt they tie up eddie curry family in his own house? Or am i mistaken
  •  
Chicago's murder rate is made up primarily of impoverished areas on the South and West Sides. How many pro athletes live or will plan to live in those areas? 

Why would someone who's likely NEVER going to be in any of those areas let the murder rate be a factor in their decision? That makes zero sense.

Eddy Curry's child's mom LIVED on the Southside of chicago. It's not like that happened in some affluent neighborhood where pro athletes live. Think about what you're saying.

It's one of the biggest media markets and storied cities in the country. OKC lost out on Pau Gasol due to his interest in the prestige of Chicago. Since when has Chicago been a city that players don't want to play in?

Last edited:
Right:lol:. Seen somebody post that #3 and Avery Bradley aint enough for him like he was putting up Bron numbers
dude grabbed boards in one finals game and all of a sudden hes untouchable. 
laugh.gif

Go ask LeBron right now if he'd deal Kevin Love for the #3 pick and Avery Bradley. Because that's the only opinion that matters.

Back
Top Bottom