• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

How the hell yall was cutting them checks during them championship runs ? where the hell yall boosters at ?
ponzi schemed himself all the way to the feds

Petrino winning 9+ games this season.

Cake schedule too.

I don't know who has the easiest schedule Between OU, Alabama and Louisville but man, all 3 have it easy this year no doubt.
the hell?! bama's schedule is not close to easy. hell, the sec west alone has at 4 or 5 teams that'll go bowling excluding Bama. OU on the other hand only has Baylor to worry about.

Before a Texas A&M throttled SC they weren't even on the map as a threat, LSU and Auburn were the only threats on their schedule.

SEC is normally tough(more hyped than good) but, to make sure I wasn't crazy thinking they had an easier schedule, I looked up FBS strength of schedule(I never pay much attention to stats)

I will leave this here for anyone thinking they are top 1/3 of tougher schedules.

http://www.fbschedules.com/2014/04/2014-college-football-strength-of-schedule-ncaa-method/

#34 flashed a couple times

#46, #74, #70, #62, #63, #76 suck as run blockers 
laugh.gif
fixed

gotta get some work done in the office before i end up having to come in on Saturday. yall be great.

Go Canes

Go Bulldogs (MSU)

Before a Texas A&M throttled SC they weren't even on the map as a threat, LSU and Auburn were the only threats on their schedule.

SEC is normally tough(more hyped than good) but, to make sure I wasn't crazy thinking they had an easier schedule, I looked up FBS strength of schedule(I never pay much attention to stats)

I will leave this here for anyone thinking they are top 1/3 of tougher schedules.

http://www.fbschedules.com/2014/04/2014-college-football-strength-of-schedule-ncaa-method/
those rankings only mean something to people who watch sportscenter and not the game. and the teams that make arkansas schedule the toughest have to be the same teams on bamas schedule besides 1 or 2 (didnt bother looking up the schedules) and bama themselves.

It's not the Conference schedule that makes teams look bad in my eyes. It's those off schedule weak sticks that do it.

ESPN or no ESPN Bama and OU are the worst at dodging off conference teams that will win at a high level in their respective DisneyLand Conference, much less at all.

Weak, the end.
My opine of course but, I'm convinced it's the right one

And "I didn't even bother looking at the schedules"...lol, really.

So you haven't looked at the schedules, you just assume BAMA has a tough one and because Arkansas has the toughest and are in the SEC side with Bama, that it's apples to apples.

Ok, tells me all I need to know about you knowing, and disagreeing just because. :smile:
Thanks for the insight and your uneducated assumption.

Thanks for the insight and your uneducated assumption.

Didn't you just say Miami isn't getting top recruits because they're divas and Miami can't get the thugs anymore?

You can't use "it's just my opinion, I'm entitled to my own opinion" as an excuse to be ignorant, then flame other people's opinions that you think are ignorant. Goes both ways man.

Don't know why you keep harping on his arm. Making bad throws =/= weak arm.

Really liked what I saw from Huert and Courtel. When Wyche gets in shape, we'll actually have a solid NT rotation for once.
Any reason we didn't see AQM at all last night? Can't remember seeing him out there.

Any reason we didn't see AQM at all last night? Can't remember seeing him out there.
Think that suspension rumor may have been true. Only reason that I can imagine. McCord looked good. Really think that the defense can be much improved. Not jumping off the ship yet. Have to do something about that OLine. Crazy that Duke ended up with 90 yards on 4.5. That was juiced up on basically two plays.

Man as long as Donofrio is the DC, Miami is going to look the same and the losses to quality teams will continue.

Smh

Think that suspension rumor may have been true. Only reason that I can imagine. McCord looked good. Really think that the defense can be much improved. Not jumping off the ship yet. Have to do something about that OLine. Crazy that Duke ended up with 90 yards on 4.5. That was juiced up on basically two plays.
I'm assuming the same. McCord looked good on run stopping but lost coverage just a few times. He looks like a monster tho now. Wyche didn't get any PT either which I don't understand even if he's not in perfect condition he can still get some snaps in. Your 100% right if this team starts 3-1 going into that duke game everybody will be back on the ship

Yup, #11

I don't think he got a crazy amount of tick but I remember seeing a fat #11 wobble out there near the goal line :lol:

Last edited:
Wisconsin's Joel Stave is out with shoulder problems. The staff have shut him down.

Hate it had to be you Melvin

Yup, #11

I don't think he got a crazy amount of tick but I remember seeing a fat #11 wobble out there near the goal line :lol:
:lol: that was him then. out of your schedule who scares you the most? Louisville at home on that Thursday night? Clemson or Notre dame and I forgot bout Florida lol.

Last edited:
Feel bad for David Ash, coming from an OU fan...Coach Strong needs to sit him down and tell him he's never playing another down for him again.

Not worth it at all.

Wyche played when Calvin went down for a bit with his knee injury.

Based only on yesterdays game, I think the defense did their part. They did get gashed on that 93 yard drive though. LB's gotta do better in the middle of the field as well. It's not like I was expecting a complete shut out on the defense but they did their part to put the offense in a position to succeed. Offense let them down by going 1-32438957.

They also gift wrapped 2 fumbles for them for the offense to capitalize and they came away only with 3 points.

Freshman or not, Kaaya needs to complete and make that throw easier to catch for Coley. If that happens, he's in for a TD cause Louisville only had 1 DB and

Berrios was in front of Coley to block.

Offensive line 
mean.gif

Offensive Play Calling 
mean.gif

If Al Golden is going to say "He's not a freshman QB. He's the QB for the Miami Hurricanes", give that boy some chances to throw. Louisville lined up 8-9 in the box and still try to run on the defense when they got stuffed every play almost. 

Stacey Coley run a route past 4 yards yesterday? Asking for a friend.

:lol:

And did we run some sort of WR pass/option reverse, inside the 10 yard line, or did I imagine that?

Freshman or not, Kaaya needs to complete and make that throw easier to catch for Coley. If that happens, he's in for a TD cause Louisville only had 1 DB and

Would have helped if they called the 14 men on the field, instead of crying about Louisville not getting a TD, but oh well. :lol:

Stacey Coley run a route past 4 yards yesterday? Asking for a friend.

laugh.gif

And did we run some sort of WR pass/option reverse, inside the 10 yard line, or did I imagine that?
We ran some wildcat ******** with Duke who flipped it to Dorsett which led to some disastrous play that resulted in nothing but like a 3 yard gain 
roll.gif

Would have been helpful as well if the refs somehow noticed all those extra men on the field. I mean, it was really obvious and yet somehow missed it.....

Last edited:
Abdullah is going to work Miami's defense on September 20th. Early return on the Hurricanes in '14 would indicate another potential loss to UNC two weeks before hosting FSU.

If that happens, he's in for a TD cause Louisville only had 1 DB and

Watch the play again, Berrios missed his cut block & there was a safety coming down from the inside, the would have had him boxed in regardless

:lol: that was him then. out of your schedule who scares you the most? Louisville at home on that Thursday night? Clemson or Notre dame and I forgot bout Florida lol.

Can't say for sure until I see Driskel & Treon in this Roper offense

Last edited:
Can Nebraska throw the ball? I remember last year they struggled to and it took a hail Mary to beat a 5 win northwestern team. What makes them different this year

NunesMagician.com ‏@NunesMagician 4m

SU Football 2015 OOC Schedule: 9/5 - Rhode Island 9/19 - CMU 9/26 - LSU 10/10 - USF

Syracuse Football ‏@syrfootball 2m

Terrel Hunt punch: Syracuse football QB will not receive additional punishment, ACC spokesperson says

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom