• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kyler should become a hell of a QB. I think he'll be fine at the college level even at his current size, but I'd like to see him grow quite a bit more. His dad was never really never all that big, though.

Week 1

@BryanDFischer: Texas A&M commit Kyler Murray had 499 yards of total offense and six touchdowns tonight. He’s a better HS QB than Kenny Hill FWIW.
I haven't been afraid to voice my opinion that Kyler is better than Rosen, even before ESPN and other recruiting publications moved Murray up their rankings.

Also think Wimbush is better than people know or think. He's going to prosper with Franklin.

Louisville should get to 10 with that schedule. Clemson and FSU only possible Ls. Dyer out and Parker may return.

TAMU Will get another blue chip QB before 2018
I could definitely see it happening, just gotta find someone that is fine with sitting a few years and probably redshirting their first year. 2017 class/2018 season is probably the first year you can convince someone they'll see decent playing time though.

Of course, all of that is based on those QBs actually developing as planned...

Last edited:
If a kid I'd an good to great skill level offensive talent in Texas how could they not want to play for Sumlin or Briles. Great offensive developers.

I have bromance for Kliff, but I'm serious when I say being in Lubbock will hold him back.

College Station benefits from being a short drive away from the major Texas cities.

Ruffin McNeill & ECU :pimp:

I have to think they have a shot at USCe Saturday. Their top receiver is a pro.

I have bromance for Kliff, but I'm serious when I say being in Lubbock will hold him back.

College Station benefits from being a short drive away from the major Texas cities.
I understand, just wanted to utilize the GIF. Location, location, location.

Ryan Gosling of CFB.

Not enough clout, yet.
He'll get there. Tech has invested a lot of faith and money with his newly-minted contract. Best young offensive mind or nah?

Jake Spavital has to be up there too, Champ.

He called a hell of a game Thursday night, interested to see how he does the rest of the season. He's only 29 and has already gotten to learn under Todd Graham, Gundy, Holgorsen and Sumlin.

Wouldn't be surprised if he became the youngest HC in BCS history within the next couple of years. (Doesn't Kiffin currently own that at 34 years old?)

Edit: Looks like Fitzgerald was only 32 when he took over Northwestern.

Last edited:

I understand, just wanted to utilize the GIF. Location, location, location.

Ryan Gosling of CFB.

Not enough clout, yet.
He'll get there. Tech has invested a lot of faith and money with his newly-minted contract. Best young offensive mind or nah?
His learned from some greats so he has that, he still has to get the players to go there. Will be a forever battle in Lubbock.

Jake Spavital has to be up there too, Champ.

He called a hell of a game Thursday night, interested to see how he does the rest of the season. He's only 29 and has already gotten to learn under Todd Graham, Gundy, Holgorsen and Sumlin.

Wouldn't be surprised if he became the youngest HC in BCS history within the next couple of years. (Doesn't Kiffin currently own that at 34 years old?)
Let's add Mike Norvell, Rhett Lashlee, and Josh Heupel to the list.

Damn Kyler Fackrell tore his ACL for Utah St vs Tennessee last night .

probably could have entered this upcoming draft w/ a 2nd/3rd round grade

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom