Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@UW_Football
Coach Pete tells media Cyler Miles will start vs EWU.

@BadgerFootball
Melvin Gordon: My hip injury happened on my last run before halftime. I was ready to go, but they were looking out for what's best for me.

FWIW there is a rumor that Gordon blew up during halftime and wanted Stave to be put in.

@UW_Football

Coach Pete tells media Cyler Miles will start vs EWU.

@BadgerFootball

Melvin Gordon: My hip injury happened on my last run before halftime. I was ready to go, but they were looking out for what's best for me.

FWIW there is a rumor that Gordon blew up during halftime and wanted Stave to be put in.
Think I said Abdullah and Langford would have better seasons.

Oregon normally takes it's first loss in November.

I don't see it being any different this year.

Well, only 5 days away.
Is it a late game or early game?
If it's early there may be a chance MSU gets a win.
If it's night, no way.
6:30 PM EST.

Langford getting the Gaffney diet. Dantonio following Stanford's recipe.

So that's 8:30 on the WestCoast right?

Stanford definitely knows how to beat Oregon though, you may be right if he can duplicate their style

I think it's time that this fan base start questioning its unconditional support for the Golden regime. I get it, he steered the program through the investigation with laudable resolve and grace, but at one point we have to start measuring their capabilities by their results on the field. Top 10 recruiting classes don't mean jack **** when week after week you're getting out-coached by the guys standing across the field.

Last edited:
Kaaya's arm isn't great. Part was nerves though. Had shut down the laptop before he under threw the ball that got picked when the receiver was wide open. And when he missed Dorsett for the first down. Didn't have it in me to log back on. Left a lot of points on the field with bad throws and awful play calling and calling it awful is being generous. He'll grow into what we need him to be by the middle of next season. Oline was awful. Defense held its own though. We'll look great vs FAMU though. And maybe Nebraska will overlook us and we can steal one there. 

Last edited:
Don't know why you keep harping on his arm. Making bad throws =/= weak arm.

Really liked what I saw from Huert and Courtel. When Wyche gets in shape, we'll actually have a solid NT rotation for once.

How the hell yall was cutting them checks during them championship runs ? where the hell yall boosters at ?
ponzi schemed himself all the way to the feds

Petrino winning 9+ games this season.
Cake schedule too.
I don't know who has the easiest schedule Between OU, Alabama and Louisville but man, all 3 have it easy this year no doubt.
the hell?! bama's schedule is not close to easy. hell, the sec west alone has at 4 or 5 teams that'll go bowling excluding Bama. OU on the other hand only has Baylor to worry about.

Last edited:
it wasnt really the fact that it was woefully underthrow. he was just late
im assuming we're talking about the same thing and in that case it's the same thing. when he's running up the field and you throw to where he's at and not making him run for it, it's underthrown. 

and bad throws don't always = weak arm but that's what it looked like last night. hopefully they'll test his arm the next couple of games.

Back
Top Bottom