• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@InsideTheU: Al Golden is 1-12 against teams that finish w/ at least 8 wins while at UM. He was 0-11 against conf teams that finish above .500 at TU

Kaaya arm strength is fine for a D1 QB, should be more worried if he D1 starting QB for a high level program tho, but yall can go back and forth if Miami is even that

don't think Michigan state stands a chances VS Oregon this Saturday but also not sure how much I trust coach Helfrich yet

Last edited:
Kaaya arm strength is fine for a D1 QB, should be more worried if he D1 starting QB for a high level program tho, but yall can go back and forth if Miami if even if even that.

Your grammar is even worse when you're trolling.

tells you something when you begging the 2 local schools for a offer all year

and since the U sucks you going to jump back on that cincy bandwagon you was on for years?

Can Nebraska throw the ball? I remember last year they struggled to and it took a hail Mary to beat a 5 win northwestern team. What makes them different this year
Armstrong has a better arm than Taylor Martinez. Abdullah has only gotten better, I've repeatedly touted him as an underrated Heisman candidate. Forcing defenses to load the box and honor the run. Making Armstrong's life that much easier. The defense is real under Pelini. Led by Gregory.

Although Enunwa will be missed in Lincoln. Jets took him late in the draft on a flier. Roasted Georgia in the bowl game.

@InsideTheU: Al Golden is 1-12 against teams that finish w/ at least 8 wins while at UM. He was 0-11 against conf teams that finish above .500 at TU
he needs to go.....he's too loyal to **** coaches

he can sell a dream like hell though.....i'll give him that 

We lost Enunwa but we still have some formidable weapons in Kenny Bell and Jamaal Turner. We are complete on both sides of the ball

I have no idea who the losses will be to but history shows it'll be another 4 loss campaign

#Analysis #Science

Last edited:
Pelini is guaranteed to lose 4 games per year. He always finds a way to flub up 2 wins and turn em to L's

Thanks for the insight and your uneducated assumption.

Didn't you just say Miami isn't getting top recruits because they're divas and Miami can't get the thugs anymore?

You can't use "it's just my opinion, I'm entitled to my own opinion" as an excuse to be ignorant, then flame other people's opinions that you think are ignorant. Goes both ways man.

Lol, but I can though.
What I said about Miami, again was my opinion not the gospel.
Everything on this board is opinion, I don't get your point. "Flame on"??? Nah, it's called having a discussion not "flaming".

There is a difference.

Flaming = what Mr Marcus attempts

Discussing= hometownhero and I's convo

tells you something when you begging the 2 local schools for a offer all year

and since the U sucks you going to jump back on that cincy bandwagon you was on for years?

Miami has been ****** for how many years and I've still followed? :lol:. Bandwagon is like the least likely thing that you'll get me on.

Idk if Pelini is teflon in Lincoln but be blatantly ranked the game against Iowa last year and dared the AD to fire him and they did nothing.

They seem so scared after where Callahan left the program that they're willing to deal with multiple loss seasons from Pelini.

Thanks for the insight and your uneducated assumption.
Didn't you just say Miami isn't getting top recruits because they're divas and Miami can't get the thugs anymore?

You can't use "it's just my opinion, I'm entitled to my own opinion" as an excuse to be ignorant, then flame other people's opinions that you think are ignorant. Goes both ways man.
Lol, but I can though.
What I said about Miami, again was my opinion not the gospel.
Everything on this board is opinion, I don't get your point. "Flame on"??? Nah, it's called having a discussion not "flaming".

There is a difference.

Flaming = what Mr Marcus attempts

Discussing= hometownhero and I's convo
you're still hurt from last night? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom