• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You'd have more of a point if perhaps FSU was one of a small number of schools that the Feds investigate or if They find wrongdoing at most schools. But they investigate at a large number of schools every year. If the system is as broken as you infer, then all these schools would be getting busted, but I don't see those kinds of results

I hear you and I do not know most of the situation. The thing is Winston didn't speak which is one of the reasons why FSU couldn't really investigate. That and they finally spoke ot him 13 months later.

It's messed up but if a girl cries foul, everyone always believes her. Too many times it's BS. Look at that player from USC who got thrown into jail for years, the girl finally admitted she lied and he got out.

She didn't even get in trouble.

damn 
mean.gif
It's messed up but if a girl cries foul, everyone always believes her. Too many times it's BS. Look at that player from USC who got thrown into jail for years, the girl finally admitted she lied and he got out.

She didn't even get in trouble.
Brian Banks.
mean.gif

I remember reading an article about his story and how he confronted her and she finally admitted the truth. In the comments section someone commended her for being "brave" for doing so and giving him his life back.
mad.gif

Rape is a repulsive crime, and deserves the severest punishment allowable, but there also needs to be some punitive action against anyone who falsely accuses someone of rape.

Ruining a man's name and life in one fell swoop.

/end rant

Oregon OL Tyler Johnstone re-injured his ACL and will miss 2014.

Johnstone tore it in Alamo Bowl and there was speculation he'd be back this year. :smh:

I write for the media company I'm with (not permanently, I'm certainly not good enough to do so) and they want me to help out with some Gophers football coverage this year.

I get fatigued by the same ******* stories day in/day out, the same POSITIONAL PREVIEWS! SCHEDULE PREVIEWS! etc. :x as journalism for the upcoming season. Give me a break. I want to do something creative, something fun, different, etc... anybody know of a good series of articles I could do for a CFB team in preparation for a season?

I don't really exert AP style on Niketalk, don't castrate me with your nitpicking.

Dre, any opinion on Aaron Hill, undrafted LB on Rams? I interviewed he and Frank Bush earlier this summer. It was around OTAs, and Bush said his awareness was such that other rookies and UFA pick-ups were going to him regarding scheme/defensive sets while on the sidelines, and the coaches were taking notice.

Bush also said the hope he has of making the team relies on his special teams contributions from the onset, which is the case in a lot of similar situations.

Dre, any opinion on Aaron Hill, undrafted LB on Rams? I interviewed he and Frank Bush earlier this summer. It was around OTAs, and Bush said his awareness was such that other rookies and UFA pick-ups were going to him regarding scheme/defensive sets while on the sidelines, and the coaches were taking notice.

Bush also said the hope he has of making the team relies on his special teams contributions from the onset, which is the case in a lot of similar situations.
Intelligent player, creates takeaways.

@idontwan2know: ESPN has a new playoff commercial featuring Urban Meyer looking at a playbook. Check out the pass play. http://t.co/dnVPQGcdSX

@idontwan2know: But we know it's not a real OSU play because there's only two verticals.

:lol:

http://espn.go.com/college-football...n-oklahoma-sooners-facing-one-year-suspension

Here is the article. Weird how hard OU is trying to enforce this, in the mean time Shannon can practice and technically play, although I doubt Stoops lets him. He's been practicing with the 1s.

Shannon allegedly asked if she was menstruating, and when she said yes, he went to the bathroom. At that time, she left and met a friend in the parking lot, whom the woman had texted to come get her. The friend called the police.

According to the report, Shannon said the woman laid on top of him, kissed him and removed her own clothing. Shannon said he asked if she was menstruating, and that the woman said, “No,” at which point they argued about it and Shannon left to go to the bathroom.

The report states that Shannon said the woman is accusing him because she wanted to set him up for a rape charge, or that she was embarrassed that he wouldn’t have sex with her.

The report includes text messages between the woman and the friend who called police. In that conversation, the woman said she was raped.

Also, a few hours later, the friend sent the woman a text message apologizing for calling the police, saying she only did it to protect her.

The woman responded, saying the “last thing” her sorority needs is this kind of media attention involving the football team.

Shannon has been accused of violating the University of Oklahoma’s Sexual Misconduct, Discrimination and Harassment Policy.

OU spokesman Pete Moris said the athletics department is declining comment at this time.

The Oklahoman will continue to work on this story. Check on NewsOK.com for updates

He doesn't have to be. Just don't mess stuff up. Nick's track record with 1st year QBs is pretty good. Don't know of he's on par with Jameis as some in Tally indicated last summer, but the wealth of talent around him at Bama on offense is real.

Precisely. The QB'ing in the conference this year will be terrible, so you need to just not lose games (as the QB) and play to the defense (provided they step up) and your run game.

Precisely. The QB'ing in the conference this year will be terrible, so you need to just not lose games (as the QB) and play to the defense (provided they step up) and your run game.

Bad QB play will just translate to how good SEC defenses are, the Media will spin it.

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis do you agree with Fisher that Winston shouldn't be suspended for stealing the crab legs bc he was already suspended from baseball?

SI.com Preseason All America Team

First Team
QB - Jameis Winston, Florida St
RB - Todd Gurley, Georgia
RB - Melvin Gordon, Wisconsin
WR - Antwan Goodley, Baylor
WR - Amari Cooper, Alabama
TE - Nick O'Leary, Florida St
T - Cedric Ogbuehi, Texas A&M
G - A.J. Cann, South Carolina
C - Hroniss Grasu, Oregon
G - Tre' Jackson, Florida St