• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Abdullah over duke?
roll.gif
He's been over him in every ranking I've seen this offseason, whether it's right or not.

Because duke got hurt last year. That's why he's ahead of him. But anybody with eyes that watches football could tell that duke is more talented. He almost rushed for 1000 in 7 games and got took out early in 3 of those games and played less then a quarter against UNC. Anyways we'll see who out performs who when we go to Lincoln.

Last edited:
I don't think it was just b/c Duke was hurt if so then Gurley would have not been 1st team as well since he missed like 4 games.

More likely there are people out there who simply believe Abdullah is better

Last edited:
Soooo many good young defensive backs.

Also I think a healthy Maryland could light the Big Ten up, offensively.

I also think Michigan St is a lil overrated defensively.

As a team or individually?

Dantonio and Nard legit as it gets on D. Oregon will learn quickly.

Driskel leads six boom-or-bust players for 2014

This was an easy sell for Mark Richt. Not that Hutson Mason needed any motivation anyway.

Two things, Richt says, never waver: Your tape and your eligibility clock. The only way to strengthen the first is by embracing the reality of the second.

254784-650-366.jpg

There are only so many games, so many chances, to prove it on the field. Mason waited four years behind Aaron Murray to get his chance to play quarterback at Georgia. Now he has everything gain – and everything to lose.

"He's going to enjoy every practice, every game, everything about this season, I promise you," Richt says.

This is the way it works when the clock winds down and there's only so many chances remaining. Here are five players (and a bonus potential sixth) with everything to gain in 2014.

And everything to lose.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-fo...am-dyer?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Last edited:
I don't think it was just b/c Duke was hurt if so then Gurley would have not been 1st team as well since he missed like 4 games.

More likely there are people out there who simply believe Abdullah is better
True probably also has to do with the over hypeness of the big 10 compared to the acc.

As a team or individually?

Dantonio and Nard legit as it gets on D. Oregon will learn quickly.

As a unit. Still pretty damn good but not as great as being advertised. I think the ineptness of Big Ten offenses plays a part in making it look as suffocating as it does. Despite a lack of depth even Indiana put up solid number up against them.

I think if Oregon can get the passing game going they'll move the ball on them as well.

As a unit. Still pretty damn good but not as great as being advertised. I think the ineptness of Big Ten offenses plays a part in making it look as suffocating as it does. Despite a lack of depth even Indiana put up solid number up against them.

I think if Oregon can get the passing game going they'll move the ball on them as well.
Fair enough. You picking Ducks then? Gentleman's bet, I'm riding Sparty all the way on September 6th.

what's the story behind that?

A witness described for police what happened after he and the victim left Scorekeepers.

"A group of people were arguing about football and hockey. Everyone was talking … crap. ... (The victim) was jaw-jacking. All (of a) sudden, the guy just came up and cold clocked (the victim)."

Link

Back
Top Bottom