• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Michigan stuff merely spotted on the Nike campus and a basketball 5* commits.

Imagine when it's made official.

tired.gif
 wish opening night was 30 days away 

Harbaugh had on a Nike Michigan jacket during the ravens playoff game too.
It was a Ravens Nike jacket.  He showed up to the game in a Adidas Michigan one but I think someone from Nike/NFL made him change. 

He was a Nike athlete for his whole NFL career though FWIW. 

Florida State is seen as the eventual destination for Golson, multiple sources with intimate knowledge of Golson’s situation tell 247Sports. Last year’s backup, Sean Maguire, finished the spring as FSU’s starter.

“Barring a last-minute change of heart or any influence from elsewhere, [Florida State’s] where he’s headed,” one source said.

247Sports reported after Golson's transfer broke on Thursday that Georgia and South Carolina were seen as likely options. Other SEC programs, not just those two, are at least mildly interested in striking up talks with Golson, but they’re running into two issues. There’s SEC Bylaw 14.1.15.1 (d), which says a prospective student-athlete would be eligible to get scholarship money, practice and compete if they have not been “subject to official university or athletics disciplinary action at any time during enrollment at any previous college institution.”

An SEC compliance source believes this to be rigid, especially in light of Golson’s checkered past. Golson was suspended from Notre Dame, and thus the football team, during the 2013 fall semester for “poor academic judgement,”he has said.
http://247sports.com/Article/Everett-Golson-Notre-Dame-QB-transfer-Florida-State-an-option-37220485

No one's trolling. Golson's turnover prone *** committed zero and led his offense to 41 points against that Miami team.

Him now with Florida State and at home against a meh Miami in no way = "Miami will finally beat FSU."

I know Marcus was kidding and I tongue in cheek pointed out Golson smoked you last time he got the opportunity to. You're just letting Al Golden get you all defensive and touchy.

laugh.gif
 I didn't even say **** about thinking that they would win. I just asked what did a Notre Dame-Miami game from 3 years ago have to do with anything. 

I thought FSU had some good QB waiting to take over when Winston left? Should be like a sophomore now?
Maguire is still playing like he did against Clemson and even it being that bad doesn't seem like the other qbs are even close enough to make it a decent competition. Time to run the ball I guess.

You'd think that with a coach currently suspended for recruiting violations, you might wanna keep quiet about what other teams have going on.

In March, Michigan safeties coach Mike Zordich spoke about the recruitment of Lyons -- an expected graduate transfer from Stanford -- with reporters before the cornerback had officially signed with Michigan. Later in the day, Gwendolyn Bush -- Lyons' mother and Michigan's player development coordinator -- also discussed the transfer via Twitter. Those tweets were eventually deleted.

Separately, on March 18, Jim Harbaugh sent an autographed team helmet and jersey to an auction organized by a former high school classmate of his to benefit suicide prevention and awareness. The donation was not reviewed beforehand by Michigan's compliance office, and the items that were auctioned ended up being used to assist a scholarship fund in the name of a student who had committed suicide, something Harbaugh was not aware of, according to U-M's self-reported violation.

Members of the coaching staff were visiting with a prospect during an unplanned unoffical visit the prospect made to the institution," the report reads. "The head coach was scheduled to make a promotional appearance at the conclusion of the second period of the hockey game. ... The head coach made his promotional appearance and then the group went up to the seats that the head coach had used on prior occasions when attending games with his family. Being newly hired, it did not occur to the football staff that the area was considered premium seating until the compliance personnel inquired about it. By that point there was only about a minute left in the competition."

The fourth self-reported secondary violation came by way of an electronic correspondence/recruiting materials violation where electronic materials were created and/or sent to a recruit (who is not named). The staffers named in the violation are recruiting operations coordinator Chris Partridge and Aaron Bills, who create graphics for Michigan that are often sent to recruits and sometimes shared via social media.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/05/michigan_football_self-reports.html

Back
Top Bottom