• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The next time you see someone riding a moped down the street in Clemson, it just might be Mr. Swinney. 

"I ride a moped but I wear a helmet. I ride all over town. No one knows who I am," Swinney said. "I cruise all over the place. I love it. It's fun." 
http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/Moped-accident-puts-Clemson-DB-yellow-jersey-19003?ref=front

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Bruce Feldman @BruceFeldmanCFB  ·  1h 1 hour ago
Heard #Iowa transfer QB Jake Rudock's waiver has been approved by the BigTen. #Michigan would be a go for 2015, a source told @FoxSports.

Hate seeing that she flipped her story. I wish people on both sides realized how damaging this is to everyone involved.

Hoping Rudock chooses Michigan and gets accepted into a grad school here. Michigan needs a competent guy at QB and I don't think that person is on campus right now. It would be a struggle if they trotted out one of the three taking reps in Spring.

Hoping Rudock chooses Michigan and gets accepted into a grad school here.
It's done. He's going to AA as a graduate transfer. Efficient thrower, protected the football well last year in moderate action. Should beat out Morris and Speight since O'Korn is ineligible.

O'Korn likely never starts if Gentry develops, no?
The year off is beneficial for O'Korn. He was used to letting it fly at Houston. Act first, think later mentality. Although Fisch failed and was scapegoated for the Bortles experiment, he's one of the brighter younger offensive minds at the college level. New Jersey guy too. Gentry definitely has the advantage in frame and bigger arm. Plus he's fairly mobile for a guy his size. If O'Korn doesn't win the starting job right off the bat in '16, his two years of eligibility at UM are basically wasted. But hey, O'Korn wanted competition and knew that transferring in.

The year off is beneficial for O'Korn. He was used to letting it fly at Houston. Act first, think later mentality. Although Fisch failed and was scapegoated for the Bortles experiment, he's one of the brighter younger offensive minds at the college level. New Jersey guy too. Gentry definitely has the advantage in frame and bigger arm. Plus he's fairly mobile for a guy his size. If O'Korn doesn't win the starting job right off the bat in '16, his two years of eligibility at UM are basically wasted. But hey, O'Korn wanted competition and knew that transferring in.

I wouldn't look passed Malzone. Not the biggest guy but sounds like a gamer.

Back
Top Bottom