• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Insiders have been saying Stanford for a while. Don't get why Michigan boards were so convinced he was coming.

He was planning on coming up to Michigan two weeks ago and said he would announce shortly after. Once he balked at coming to visit, anybody with a brain wrote him off. Brandon Peters looks like he may be the QB in the 16 class. Not a bad backup option. Kid can sling it

He was planning on coming up to Michigan two weeks ago and said he would announce shortly after. Once he balked at coming to visit, anybody with a brain wrote him off. Brandon Peters looks like he may be the QB in the 16 class. Not a bad backup option. Kid can sling it
This.

IN a horribly weak QB draft someone would have taken a flyer on him. And if he threw at a pro day, scouts would have creamed themselves seeing that howitzer

IN a horribly weak QB draft someone would have taken a flyer on him. And if he threw at a pro day, scouts would have creamed themselves seeing that howitzer

Hell if I had the chance at the NFL after starting just 3 games in college....shiiiiiiiiiiat!

"All the ways the NCAA screwed over USC in McNair case"

Bruce Feldman, Dennis Dodd to discuss the USC case (podcast)

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I've been hooping with the TAMU football team this semester. There's been some battles. Mike Evans came back and hooped a few weeks ago, had a chance to talk with him. The standouts are Deshazor who has dam near a 40" vert, Josh Reynolds, Armani Watts, and LaQuivionte. Lol when I"m walking through campus the ones that don't know me be looking at me like "is he a new recruit or something" :lol:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
pimp.gif

Hopefully Peppers makes some plays like that this season.

Has to PLAY first....Love the reports about him but I have a feeling this offense is going to be brutal... Lets see if Baxter can really turn around this ST... Anything is an improvement though.

He should have followed RR to Zona. 

Helmet stickers are back

John U. Bacon @Johnubacon  ·  4h 4 hours ago
Michigan football: Legends jerseys are gone, helmet stickers are back. Imagine Bo and Canham would be pleased by both.

This is what they looked like the last time they wore them. 

Back
Top Bottom