• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Michigan Spring Game is today... It will be nice just to see Jim on the sidelines.. Hoping Ty Isaac plays because that is another kid I didn't think I would see on the field for this team.

Didn't think he would transfer back to this side of the country... The reason that he had to sucks, but hopefully he will contribute this year... Only got 2 carries today and then gave up the helmet...Daelin Hayes was at the spring game Nako

I was at the game today.

wIRzuj5.jpg

Pretty uneventful. 7-0. Defenses played well. QB play wasn't totally terrible. made some nice throws, but there were a number of drops. Morris had the luxury of picking on norfleet though.

Last edited:
~ 60,000 in attendance.

HARBAUGH

Tire fire no more. The entire Michigan collective is more unified and enthused than probably ever.

Last edited:
:lol:

The last 7 years have humbled me.

I won't be that obnoxious when the back to back to back National titles occur.

Not gonna happen next year though, so don't cream your jeans when they drop their first game. k?

Last edited:
Ari Wasserman @AriWasserman  ·  16h 16 hours ago
The biggest thing is that it's becoming clear that Jalin Marshall is going to be a WR in the fall. Explains Curtis Samuel to H.

Source also said Braxton Miller was throwing 30-yard passes back and forth with Dontre Wilson. About 15 yards further than what we've seen.

Though Marshall is wearing No. 17 in the spring, he'll be No. 7 in the fall. Awesome number change. A lot of No. 7 history at Ohio State.

Daelin was there with his teammates for a team building thing... Let the SC coaches know... He will be in Cali in the end... No doubt in that

Michigans WRs are all trash... I dont care who comes in to throw to these bums, they wouldnt catch it.

Back
Top Bottom