• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 FYI; from a guy high up at a big ten school. Frosh ineligibility is a real plan. It's a Hail Mary litigation strategy, their counsel
IP: 66.87.82.68
Posted on February 20, 2015 at 08:42:21 PM by Econ Prof

told them they're losing the Kessler suit if they don't do something crazy. Maryland's president let the cat out of the bag in his comments the other dat, used language from the attorney.

@ooIRON MANoo I thought USC was closing off the Coliseum to the Raiders if they come back to LA? They're welcoming them with open arms to the Coliseum if the team moves back to LA.

Its a stupid rule, freshman are too important

Imagine FSU's offense without Cook and the two wrs, USC without the freshman production they had, Miami with Jake Heaps starting it would been worse, UGA without those RBs

:x

So I went to the Alabama and Houston baseball game last night with another Aggie grad.

Being from Houston, I was supporting the Coogs (I'll support Rice too), but my jimmies really got rustled.

UH has the nickname of being Cougar High, and after the bottom of the 8th inning, UH students right behind the Alabama dugout started an S-E-C chant.

My jimmies were so rustled by the taunting of Cougar High lol

I thought yall would enjoy this story

Kids are just going to go to the DLeague and overseas if they do that rule. It's pretty stupid.

Its a stupid rule, freshman are too important

Imagine FSU's offense without Cook and the two wrs, USC without the freshman production they had, Miami with Jake Heaps starting it would been worse, UGA without those RBs

:x

Hell a lot of OSU team is freshman that contributed this year

Freshmen having to sit...

TAMU forced to play Kenny Trill all year (no Kyle Allen)...no Speedy Noil...no Myles Garrett...no Armani Watts, Otaro Alaka, or Josh Walker... :x

Yea, that's a terrible idea.

Back
Top Bottom