• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whatever happened to dude who committed to USC when he was like in the 7th grade, when Lane was there
Sills is going to WVU.  His dad is the guy who started ECA because Red Lion wanted to deemphasize its FB program. 
He never really developed because of injuries and circumstance. Some people think his development could have been stunted because of lack of competition, because he peaked early, or maybe that he's even really better than the high three star he's rated as and no one but Kiffin and Dana realize it.

Last edited:
@WITNESSkb24 @Newbs24 @swendro88 Tell your coaches to back off
[emoji]9889[/emoji]️Daelin Hayes[emoji]9889[/emoji]️@DaelinHayes_24

Honestly.... Does it get any better than this? FIGHT ON
2764.png
1f49b.png
203c.png
1f3c8.png

B-JtVOtCMAAFpNd.jpg

Last edited:
Former UGA/NFL RB & Wisconsin RB's Coach Thomas Brown left for same position at UGA. UGA RB coach Bryan McClendon moves to WR coach and passing game coordinator.

Dawgs bout to sign an All-Star team in 2016

[h1]THE FAILURE[/h1]
http://mgoblog.com/content/failure-0

I've tried to work my way around this, to try to find some other way to express it. It's not credibility building to say it like this, but I can't find anything truer than the bluntest thing, the one that will not leave me.

Dave Brandon's great failure is being a piece of **** human being. His overwhelming arrogance is not coupled with any intelligence. His skin is so thin he seemingly responded to every single ****** email he deserved. Despite growing up on and coming through Michigan he managed to escape without the tiniest semblance of whyit might be special. He cannot stand dissent. He eviscerated Michigan's athletic department of its institutional memory specifically to engender personal loyalty. He identifies only one talent in the people he hires: his ability to make them heel.

Michigan deserved a caretaker of its great tradition. It got a megalomaniac who thought he was Jerry Jones. Dave Brandon is a McDonald's commercial come to life. He appears to be a man, walking and talking upright, but inside the thin veneer is nothing. Utterly nothing.

Dave Brandon is a hollow shell filled with nothing but pride and self-regard, a walking expression of venality. His only positive impact on the University of Michigan was reminding us what we treasure about the place by showing us the black, shriveled vacuum opposite.
laugh.gif

B-Nl9TFCYAAnRX5.jpg

Another day another pro player stopping in Ann Arbor to hobnob with JH.

Last edited:
More people saying now that Malik Henry chose FSU because of the depth concerns at SC, UCLIE, and ND. Specifically that he was all ND then Wimbush flipped and scared him off.

Dre is he super solid to FSU or is that all dependent on how good your QBs play this year? Sounding like he wants to start as a frosh.

Of course he is concerned about the depth in front of him. I mean, about 97% of the reason that he committed to FSU in the 1st place was because they only had 3 4* QB's committed to them at the same time in the class immediately preceding his. Being scared off by 1 4* QB being committing to a school then committing to a school that had 3 4* QB's committed to that school further proves that point. I have no idea whether he is solid or not and I've seen nothing to make me think he isn't

Last edited:
More people saying now that Malik Henry chose FSU because of the depth concerns at SC, UCLIE, and ND. Specifically that he was all ND then Wimbush flipped and scared him off.

Dre is he super solid to FSU or is that all dependent on how good your QBs play this year? Sounding like he wants to start as a frosh.
you mean henry said it himself? its why everyone laughed when his final list was FSU,UCLA and ND and he spoke about the depth chart.
Of course he is concerned about the depth in front of him. I mean, about 97% of the reason that he committed to FSU in the 1st place was because they only had 3 4* QB's committed to them at the same time in the class immediately preceding his. Being scared off by 1 4* QB being committing to a school then committing to a school that had 3 4* QB's committed to that school further proves that point. I have no idea whether he is solid or not and I've seen nothing to make me think he isn't
exactly
roll.gif

Just like 2015
and 2014
and 2013
and 2012
and 2011
and...

Former UGA/NFL RB & Wisconsin RB's Coach Thomas Brown left for same position at UGA. UGA RB coach Bryan McClendon moves to WR coach and passing game coordinator.

And still go 9-3.
Uga does have the most annoying fan base too ...

It ain't Wimbush doe.

Johnny_Cakes Johnny_Cakes **** up. Bosses talking.

Didn't know 2016 had so many good games for opening weekend, Lawd

Oregon state vs Minnesota
USC vs Bama
Notre Dame vs Texas
UCLA vs Texas AM
Lsu vs Wisconsin
Clemson vs Auburn
Georgia vs North Carolina
Rutgers vs Washington
Missouri vs West Virginia
Florida State vs Ole Miss
Michigan vs Utah

Last edited:
Didn't know 2016 had so many good games for opening weekend, Lawd

Oregon state vs Minnesota
USC vs Bama
Notre Dame vs Texas
UCLA vs Texas AM
Lsu vs Wisconsin
Clemson vs Auburn
Georgia vs North Carolina
Rutgers vs Washington
Missouri vs West Virginia
Florida State vs Ole Miss

One of these things is not like the others.

Back
Top Bottom