Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Michigan at Utah on Thursday night too.
Added, forgot about that one
mean.gif
you guys arent playing each other in 2015? why the skip?

I had typed out a long response detailing changes schools should make to things if they really care about the academic performance of their players and at the end, reading through it I was like "man these schools don't care bout no damn academics!"

The whole thing's a farce.

The only reason the NBA wants to do it is it guarantees two years of scouting/developing of players, and puts off their maximum earning potential in their primes one more year than it would be otherwise.

[h2]Quarterback guru confident in Miller[/h2]

In a wide-ranging interview at the combine on Thursday, Whitfield refuted speculation Miller entertained transferring from Ohio State, said the two-time Big Ten MVP has no plans to switch positions, and expressed excitement at the pace of the quarterback’s recovery from a torn labrum.

Miller recently began throwing a football for the first time since undergoing surgery in August. Twice a week, he sends Whitfield video of his throwing sessions, which have advanced to include long toss.

Asked if Miller would be full strength by the start of fall camp in August — a timetable widely considered ambitious — Whitfield said, “Oh, yeah, that’s very realistic. When the summer hits, and those guys begin summer workouts [in June], he'll be 100 percent.”

“He's looking stronger, getting more and more fluid,” Whitfield said. “I just love the progress he's making.”
http://www.bcsn.tv/news_article/show/481383?referrer_id=986280

Joker Phillip's meeting with Calvin Ridley during the dead period, which Miami reported, resulting in Joker being fired and ended any chance Miami had of landing Ridley. 

Last edited:
[h1]Grad transfer Vernon Adams Jr. finally getting big chance at Oregon[/h1]
http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...ate-transfer-eastern-washington-eagles-021915

Lots of Eastern fans tweeted him to say good luck and to say they appreciate everything he'd done for them, although he also heard some folks inside the EWU program were very upset.

"I guess some of the guys were kind of butt-hurt on the football team and took my All-American awards down in the locker room and taped up my locker and stuff," Adams said, "but that's all right.  I talked to them a little bit after they did that and we talked it out."
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom