Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He committed to the staff, it wasn't supposed to go public
Manuel's uncle, who posts on the Miami board is strongly denying that he committed to the staff. He's still going to be a Nole, but the uncle seems like he's running the recruitment so he would know, but he's also a Nole fan.

Jimbo was laying it on thick & the kid got caught up in the moment, it happens.

Still miles to go in his recruitment so it doesn't really matter much

Bentavious Thompson to Miami .
Al blades jr to Miami...he got
3 years to go :wow: but he seems
to be all canes

I'll say this about Al ..he didnt
give up hitting the trail like randy :lol:

Last edited:
Robert Burns commits to UM 
nthat.gif

Bryan Fischer @BryanDFischer  ·  1h 1 hour ago
Washington's season-opening football game at Boise State was moved to Friday, Sept. 4. On ESPN.

Kent Somers        [emoji]10004[/emoji] @kentsomers Follow

Elderly man rolling a wheelchair at indy airport. Young man, a stranger, offers help and starts pushing him. Nice move by Jameis Winston

5:10 PM - 21 Feb 2015
"So Jameis was literally trying to steal a wheelchair with someone in it. Just never ends with this guy."

laugh.gif

Much is made out of Winstons checkered passed but why is no one discussing his 2012 coke-fueled run-in with Tallahassee police? I had to read it online to beleive it folks:
An employee, who recognized him, first saw him using ketchup cups to take some soda. He asked for a water cup after she told him to stop, but he said he would use it for soda and filled it repeatedly with soda over her objections
Alot of scouts are praising Jameises gunslinger mentalty but folks the only thing this guy has in common with Brett Farve is that they both used tiny cups.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/2/...g-about-jameis-winstons-history-of-coke-abuse

Sounds like former STA and current Iowa QB Jake Rudock wants to/is transferring to Michigan.   

Unless my understanding of the B1G intraconference transfer rules are wrong, I think he needs a waiver. 

Back
Top Bottom