2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see what SVG could've done with a healthy GSW team the way they were constructed this year (I know, Bogut being healthy is a once in a lifetime thing.)

Last edited:

I don't know what their plan is as far as a rim protector but I'd love to see what SVG could've done with a healthy GSW team the way they were constructed this year (I know, Bogut is a free agent and him being healthy is a once in a lifetime thing.)
W's extended Bogut's contract before the season started

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...en-state-warriors-contract-extension/3200771/
Yup, you caught me before the edit, my mistake.

if steph avgs 26/12, i'll eat the blazin wings
You already got to eat them after last nights Portland win 
roll.gif
nerd.gif

And you know this how? :lol:

Well, they weren't this year, nor last year. All of the squads are relatively young and assuming all improve, they still won't be at least for the next two years.

They were better than Portland and Houston in 12/13 though. Who saw Portland winning 55 games before the season started? You honestly have no clue who's gonna better than who in 14/15.

They were better than Portland and Houston in 12/13 though. Who saw Portland winning 55 games before the season started? You honestly have no clue who's gonna better than who in 14/15.

I like the core of the other teams better is all. I don't see GS making the playoffs next season though.

The Warriors as constructed aren't going to be better than the Thunder, Rockets, Clippers & maybe Portland for the next few years..

In the East you have a elder heat team,
Indy

& then who else? Every other young team is in the exact position the Pistons are in

Wizards are in much better shape than the rest of the East and are 1 player away from true title contention.

You already got to eat them after last nights Portland win :rofl: :nerd:

Lol

I like the core of the other teams better is all. I don't see GS making the playoffs next season though.

:lol: :lol:

Making predictions before the playoffs are even over

Last edited:
Wizards are in much better shape than the rest of the East and are 1 player away from true title contention.
Lol

Not really, unless Chicago lands Melo and Rose comes back healthy, it really is Indy/Miami and a long dropoff to everyone else. Detroit has the pieces to be a good team in that 3-5 range. Just need to put it together.

Lol

I'm a huge Wall/Beal fan but the wizards have no pick this year, Porter doesn't look like he will EVER be a star in this League & their stuck with the contract of Nene for atleast another 2-3 years, & their best players off the bench are all aging Vets

A nucleus of Drummond/Monroe/Jennings/Pope/ is very similar if not better than Wall/Beal/Porter/????

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 3m
Detroit's offer to Stan Van Gundy is coach and president of basketball operations. Warriors now fear their top two candidates out of reach

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 39s
Pistons just waiting on Stan's signature now but expectation is he's likely to accept. @WojYahooNBA first reported Detroit's interest in SVG

:lol: serves them right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom