2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
adding one of the greatest players all time to this team and they can win a championship. that easy huh.

when we stop acting like harden is even close to being a finished product, i'll rejoin this discussion. until then, spare me the skip bayless "he doesn't have it" arguments. they lack basis.

Last edited:
adding one of the greatest players all time to this team and they can win a championship. that easy huh.

when we stop acting like harden is even close to being a finished product, i'll rejoin this discussion. until then, spare me the skip bayless "he doesn't have it" arguments. they lack basis.
The basis is the play thus far though. And his lethargic attitude, the people owe me because I'm good attitude. But ok, we can discuss it in the near or far future when HE (edit) is a finished product. 

Last edited:
Rocket fans, got a quick question. During the regular season and playoffs did anyone on the Rockets call out Harden? Mainly for him to play better defence?

Harden  is a great player. One of the best scorers in the league and gets to the rack at will!

My problem with dude is that he disappears when it matters most, ane he cannot play defense to save his life. Hopefully he watched that 11 minute video of himself not playing a lick of defense so he improves like when they said Kobe couldn't play D and he made all-defensive team the very next season.

On the bright side, dude is very young and gets better every season. It's only his second year being a go-to player so I won't be too harsh on him. But at the same time, he has the best center on his team and he is the best SG....... like what the **** dude how you not make it out of the first round again?

1990-1999 - Michael Jordan = Best Player On Planet

2000-2009 - Kobe Bryant = Best Player On Planet

2010 - Present - LeBron James = Best Player On Planet

can we stop the damn comparisons and appreciate all 3 and what they have done?

2000-2009 - Kobe Bryant = Best Player On Planet

can we stop the damn comparisons and appreciate all 3 and what they have done?

:rofl:

How old are you? Honestly, if you think Kobe was the best player from 2000-2009 I would guess you aren't older than 21.

On another note, Free Michael Beasley!

Huge game tonight in OKC

Thanks, Magic.

Does anyone have video of Magic doing the play by play for NBC during the NBA on NBC days? He has come a long way since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom