2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

when did i say everyone would blames everything negative on brooks?
watch a thunder game and literally everything negative that happens to the team will be blamed on brooks
One more time...
when did i say everyone would blames everything negative on brooks?
watch a thunder game and literally everything negative that happens to the team will be blamed on brooks
yes, people will blame everything negative on brooks. as in someone somewhere will blame _____ on brooks

that is different from everyone blames everything negative on brooks

thunder does something wrong, person a says brooks sucks. thunder do something else wrong, person b says brooks sucks.

thats not the same as thunder do something wrong, everyone says brooks sucks

reading is fundamental, understanding what you are reading is also fundamental

english is an easy language to understand, if you're going to call me out at least take the time to read what i am saying first it will save you a lot of time and energy

Joe Johnson
James Johnson
Are u serious guys?
U guys are internet Lames

What are there grade school kids on nt now u can't be serious guys I said James instead of Joe oh so so funny.
Lol @ you virgins
pls teach me how to get all da womenz like u do

i always wondered what a breast feels like

Chuck calling Shaq Kazaam 
laugh.gif

agreed there's a stat somewhere that houston only contested about 50% of the blazers shots in the first round. Since the second round has started the Spurs have contested about 75% or more of the Blazers shots. I'll find the stat somewhere.
i think they showed it on espn during game 3 or something

but to be fair to the rockets, they contested almost all of lamarcus' shots. he was just knocking them down and getting foul calls vs asik

on the perimeter the spurs defense is head and shoulders above what the rockets were doing

even vs the rockets, it felt like nothing came easy for the blazers

Wow DONALD STERLING IS WYLIN!!!! Those clips are 
indifferent.gif

The thread needs to be re-opened at this point.

Dude really said that

Last edited:
I''m ready for this Indy/Wiz series to end. I want to see how Indy does against Miami. It's like someone cursed the team with some black magic, and then removed it once their penance was served. Indiana just has some weird vibes 

Joe Johnson
James Johnson
Are u serious guys?
U guys are internet Lames

What are there grade school kids on nt now u can't be serious guys I said James instead of Joe oh so so funny.
Lol @ you virgins

Can you teach me some of your game with the ladies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom